21.

"Go home with him tonight." Seungmin whispered in my ear after I explained everything to them. "He really misses you."

"I-I dont know how to face him again, after I said those things to him."

"You texted him so that he would help you, right? Just thank him for what he did for you."

"He really likes you, I think." Changbin chimed in. 

"We just slept together. I dont think it's that deep. H-he just helped me because-"

"Give it a chance."

Three A.M. Why was I at his house at this time? He's probably asleep. I should go back home. That would be the best option for me. 

I turned around, ready to walk off when the porch light turned on and the door was opened. 

"Jeongin? It's so late. Why are you here?"

"Why are you awake? I-I promise I wasnt-"

"Want to come inside?" He suggested and I slightly nodded. I followed him inside, where he ran his hand through his hair, looking at me with strange eyes. 

"Uh.. I came to thank you."

"At three in the morning?" He slightly laughed, stepping towards me. 

"I mean.. yeah, I couldnt sleep."

"Me neither." He sighed. "Uh... are you feeling better now? That he's gone?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm glad he's getting help." 

"Yeah..."

We stayed silent for a minute and I made sure to look anywhere but at him. Gosh, I really missed him. But I was sure I was a toy to him. 

"Jeongin?"

"Yeah?" I finally made myself look into his eyes and he smiled. 

"Want to stay here tonight? Dont worry, I wont do anything to you. But, I'd really like to have you in my arms tonight."