14.

"He's been gone for two days, but I miss him." I sighed, flopping onto Seungmin's bed. 

Seungmin laughed slightly. "You like him?"

"I know, it's so cliche! We slept together and Bam! I like him?"

"The way you talk about him, you really like him." Changbin smiled. 

"I agree. You dont talk about someone like that if you dont like him."

I giggled. "Gosh... Yeah, I really like him. I love getting to know him. I love how he talks to me. Ah, he's literally so precious. He kissed me, man. Does that mean maybe-"

My phone dinging cut me off, and I checked it. 

Unknown Number

He's your fling, so you should see this.
*image attached*

I felt my eyes go wide, staring at the image. Chan had a girl on his lap and he was smiling up at her. Gosh, she was so pretty. 

"What is it?"

"I dont know what to say." I said quietly as Seungmin looked at the picture. 

"Oh shit."

"Guess I really was a fling, right? Someone he just slept with. He did say he had someone to meet... could that be her? His girlfriend, maybe?"

"Jeongin-"

"I was stupid to like him. W-we were just basically fuck buddies. That's all he thought of me as. I wonder if he compliments her like he compliments me? What if... what if when we did it, he thought about her?"

"Innie-"

"Ah, I should really shut up." I giggled, though my heart hurt. 

I hated myself for liking him, when I knew something like this would happen. Why wouldnt it? I hated myself, but I missed him so much. Yet here he is, with a girl. I bet he's sleeping with her, tonight. 

"Jeongin, you look so sad." Seungmin sighed. "You just seemed so happy while talking about him."

"Ah, damn Innie. I wish it wouldnt have happened to you."

"It's whatever."