23.

Three months. Three months we had been together. It was strange, how much we had gone through together.

Of course, we have had... an interesting kind of relationship. A lot of sexual things happened in our relationship, but it didnt stop us from really caring about each other. 

I was falling in love with him like no other. We had our ups and downs of course, but that was normal for any kind of relationship. 

Of course, he didnt know I loved him. Would it be too soon to tell him?

But I did. I loved him, I loved the time we spent together. How he held my hand, kissed me, and said nice things. 

But recently, he had been getting more and more distant. I was scared, honestly. 

"Chan?" I walked over to him, removing my apron. "I'm off work, now. Are you ready to go?"

"Mm." He said, not looking at me, but only down at his phone. I looked down, walking out with him. He really was starting to worry me. 

"Jeongin." He said quietly as we reached the car. He didnt face me. 

"Yeah?"

"I have to leave."

I blinked a few times. "What?"

"I'm sorry."

I tugged on the back of his shirt. "Why? Dont leave, Chan."

"I cant say."

"Chan please." I put my forehead on his back and he turned around. He finally met my eyes. 

"It's for you."

"Channie..." I sighed. "I've seen these kinds of movies. It's not for me. Why do you have to leave me?"

He slightly smiled. "You're too smart for your own good, you know?"

"Can you stop avoiding the question?" I looked down again. 

He grabbed my hand. 

"You've been seeming strssed recently. Theres really nothing I can do to help. I'm worried about you, so I think we need a break so you can feel better."

He wasnt wrong. Recently everything had been stressing me out, and I didnt enjoy it. I didnt know it was that obvious. 

"Channie, you havent been making me stressed, I promise."

"Then what has, love? I dont want to leave you. But if I have to-"

"No, please dont." I said quietly. "And I'm not sure what it is. I've just.. not been feeling myself."

"Let's go home, Jeongin. Get some rest- I know you worked hard today."

Cutie. 
Take this time for yourself, okay? I have to go somewhere. I'll see you one day, my love. Please don't be mad at me. I love you, Yang Jeongin. Please feel better soon, I'll be back eventually.
Goodbye my love <3