13.

Shit. I'm not even with him, yet I'm as sad as I would be if we had been together for a while. I had a strange need for him, beyond a sexual one. The way he talked to me, and held me, and praised me when I did something right made me feel so special. Sure, I knew he probably only thought of me as someone who he slept with, but I thought of him as more.

"You look upset." he said after a moment of awkward silence.

"N-no, I understand." He tilted his head, getting off the bed and walking towards me. When he got to me, he grabbed my waist.

"Hey." He said quietly, pulling me to him, to where our bodies were pressed together. He removed a hand from my waist, cupping my cheek and running his thumb across my bottom lip. 

"Hm-"

He cut me off by putting his lips on mine. I widened my eyes as his thumb ran across my cheek as he continued to kiss me. Instinctively, my eyes fluttered shut, and I looped my arms around his neck. 

"Chan," I murmured once he pulled away, smiling at me slightly. 

"Baby." He responded quietly, kissing me again. 

I kissed him back as he slid his tongue across my bottom lip and I parted my lips, allowing him to easily slide into my mouth.  Such an odd feeling to me, but it was so amazing at the same time. 

Did he like me too? Was there a possibility of that?

"I'll miss you, cutie." He said softly, pecking my lips again. 

"Why did you-"

"Dont ask questions. Let's get you to work, alright?"

I slightly nodded and he let go of my waist. 

"W-wouldnt want to be late." I agreed.