9.

"I hav

e a question for you." Chan asked after I got out of my shower. After what he heard earlier, I didnt think he would stay with me. I've tried my best to not talk to him as he gave me a ride home, thinking he would leave. Instead, he was still here.

"Hm?" I met his eyes and he ran his hands though his hair. 

"Is he really your boyfriend?" He tilted his head. "If so, what I did last night was wrong."

"He isnt." I said quietly, shaking my head. "He used to be."

"Why would he say that he was if-"

"I dont want to talk about it." I sighed slightly. 

"Ah. You know, we should hang out tomorrow. At my place." He said with a small smirk.

"Why not just hang out here tonight?" I looked away, feeling my cheeks go pink. 

"Because I left the stuff at home."

"Oh." 

I couldnt say I wasnt at least a little bit disappointed. 

"If you'd like," He walked towards me, grabbing my waist. Just like before, I started to feel shy around him. "We can have a repeat of last night?"

I widened my eyes as his lips brushed my neck slightly, but not enough to effect me too much. He started to suck harshly on my neck, above where the mark he planted the night before was. I let out a small yelp of pleasure, gripping his arms. 

"I'll take that as a yes?" He chuckled, moving to look me in the eyes. 

"Please."

He grinned, picking me up and taking me to my bed. He ran his hand down my clothed chest, making me internally shiver. He got to my waistband, pulling my shorts down. 

"You're so pretty." He said quietly, taking my member in his hands, making me slightly shift. "Especially when you fall apart in front of me."

He slightly licked my tip, making me moan and grip the sheets. 

"Ah Channie... please dont t-tease me."

"As you wish, pretty boy." He chuckled, taking me fully into his mouth and bobbing his head. 

This had never happened to me before. It was an odd sensation, but a great feeling. I wanted to do something to please him, but at the moment I felt weak in his grasp. Though I would much rather have him inside of me just to experience it, this was next to heaven to me. He started going faster and I felt my legs starting to shake, as I released into his mouth. He sucked me off through my high, and I suddenly felt shy again after my breathing calmed down. 

"Was that okay?" He asked softly as he brushed my hair off of my forehead. He helped me pull my shorts back up, and covered me with the blanket. 

"Mm." I nodded, curling into a ball. I heard him slightly coo, and he examined my neck. 

"That's an addition to the collection." He chuckled and I groaned. 

"My friends already ask enough questions."

"What do you say?"

"I-I told them what happened." I said quietly, hiding my face. He laughed. 

"Good."