5.

"You look so cute." Chan hummed in my ear, taking my hand and pulling me onto his lap. 

The date was a success. 

He took me out to a restaurant, and I had the best time. I learned so much about him, and it made me develop a light crush on him.

But I think he knew what I wanted as a reward, just by the way he was acting. 

"So cute, but I'd like to rip those clothes off of you."

Shit. 

It was one of those moments where I didnt know whether I wanted to run away or scream or all of it. 

"Chan?"

"Do you want your reward?"

"Wh-what is it?"

"Do you want to find out?"

I gulped, and felt my face turn red. I slightly shifted on his lap, feeling him tense up as something poked my ass. 

Was he hard? Already?

"Yes."

"It's all your choice, really." Chan rubbed my thighs. 

Did I want this from him? Definite yes. 

"Tell me," I mustered the courage to lean towards his ear. "Tell me what I'll be getting."

I knew it turned him on even more when he groaned slightly, squeezing my ass. 

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He asked quietly. I blushed with how straightforward he was. 

"Please."

He grabbed my hips, pulling me back and pressing his lips to my neck. 

What was this? Pain and pleasure. It hurt, but it hurt so good.

"Kitten," He mumbled quietly, planting another kiss on my neck. "I dont have lube, so I wont fuck you just yet. But I can still..." He drifted off and I grinded against him. What was he going to do, then?

He reached his hand into my pants and I let out a small moan, throwing my head back as he slightly started to stroke me gently. 

"Hm~ You're so cute." He cooed, moving his hand faster. 

"Channie..." I whimpered, shoving my face into his shirt. It was a sensational feeling that erupted throughout my body, and something I had never felt before.

Sure, I had done this by myself before, but it was so different when someone else was touching me. Especially when they were as pleasing as Chan. 

"P-please I'm g-going to..."

Chan cut me off with a chuckle. 

"Go ahead, baby boy."

"M-my pants..."

"I have clothes that would fit you. I can wash yours. Unless you want me to stop?" He stopped moving his hand. 

"Please continue!" I whined, feeling so needy at the reach of my high. 

He lowly chuckled again. God, I loved that sound. 

His hand started to move at a faster pace then before. I felt so overwhelmed as I released, on his hand and into my pants. 

After heavy panting, I groaned. "Channie I feel disgusting."

"You did so good." He smiled, revealing his dimples. "Let's get you cleaned up."