20.

I got home, sighing. I feel like I've been stuck with Jungwon for too long. I hate it. I hate it so much. But what could I do?

"Jeonginnie I have a request." 

"What is it, Jungwon? I looked at him as he held my chin in his hand. 

"I want you."

Oh no. This couldnt really be happening. 

"W-Wonnie, I dont think-"

"Do you not want me as well?" He pushed me onto my back, leaning over me. "Huh?"

"Jungwon please, I dont-"

"Jungwon! Get off of him." I heard a voice that I loved more than anything. Jungwon was pulled off of me by Chan, who grabbed him by his shirt collar.

Jungwon started to cry. "Have you seen what he does to me?"

"You need help, Jungwon. He didnt do this to you." I watched Chan run his fingers softly against Jungwon's wrists. "You did. Yes, he left you. I'm sure it hurt. But dont you want him to be happy? It might take a while to move on, I know. But guilt tripping him into staying with you because you hurt yourself just isnt right, okay? It hurts him. You dont want to see him hurt, right?"

"Help me Bang Chan. Please, I need help." Jungwon sobbed into Chan's chest as Chan patted his back. "I want him happy. I'm wrong. Please, help me."

"I know some people that can help, okay? Come with me. I'll take you to them. You'll make new friends, and you'll start to feel better."

"Chan? Please take good care of him." Jungwon looked at me. It hurt to see his face like that- tear stained and puffy. "I'm so sorry."

Not finding the words to speak, I nodded as Chan smiled, holding Jungwon's hand and walking out with him.

Seeing Chan being that sweet to Jungwon after knowing what Jungwon did to me made my heart melt. He seemed so caring. But now, at least I knew I would be able to hang out with my friends, hang out with Chan, without Jungwon getting upset at me.

I didnt remember falling asleep.

I woke up, raising up with a small yawn. It was saturday. I dont have college today, but I still need to go to work. I have a few hours, thankfully. It would give me enough time to shower, and think.