22.

Chan wrapped his arms around my waist after we both layed down on his bed. He was being so gentle with me, like I was the most fragile thing on Earth. It felt great to be in his arms again, especially after being away from him for what seemed like so long.

"I missed you." He whispered, kissing the top of my head. I nuzzled my head into his neck with a small whimper. 

"I really missed you, too."

"Did you?" He pulled back with a smile, looking into my eyes. 

"I did." 

He slightly chuckled, sighing after.

"Gosh, I just wish..." he cut off, shaking his head. "It's late. You should go to sleep."

"What were you going to say?" I tilted my head. 

"Nothing."

"Where the old confident Chan?" I joked, pushing his shoulder. 

"Do you want me to be confident?"

I stared at him for a moment and then nodded. 

"Fine. But you asked for it."

He pulled me to him, pressing his lips on mine. A kiss. That's what he wanted? He wanted to kiss me. His lips danced with mine and his tongue slid against my bottom lip, but he didnt press any further than that. 

He pulled away with a small smile. "Sorry."

"Why would you be sorry?" I slightly laughed as he rested his forehead on mine. 

"I dont know... you werent ready for that, were you?" He opened his eyes to look into mine and I put my hand on his cheek. 

"Chan, I've been missing you so much. You dont understand. I was definitely ready for you to kiss me again." I quietly laughed and he smiled. 

"I missed that cute laugh of yours."