15.

A few days later, I layed on the couch, covered up with Changbin sitting beside me. 

"Ah, can you at least eat?"

"I feel like I'm being petty." I slightly laughed. "I apologise. I just cant bring myself to right now."

A knock on the door caught our attention, and he stood up, walking to the door.

"Where is he?" I heard, watching Changbin shake his head. 

"I dont think it's good for you to see him right now."

"Is he sick? Is he okay?"

"Dammit! Stop acting like you care!" Changbin yelled, catching me by surprise. He hardly yelled in front of me.

"What? I do-"

"Look, he saw what you did. You really think-"

"It's fine, Changbin." I walked over to Changbin, not meeting Chan's eyes. I tugged on Bin's sleeve. "It's not like we were together, anyways." I slightly laughed. 

"What are you guys even talking about?" Chan tilted his head. 

"Look I dont care if you were dating or not! He showed you affection and made you fall for him, and then-"

"I think it's best if you leave." I looked at Chan, who just stared at me with wide, confused eyes.

"Jeongin, what does he-"

"Nothing. Please dont question it. Changbin, go home to Felix. I'll be okay here."

"I wont leave until he does." Changbin rolled his eyes. "I'm not letting this bas-"

"Just let me talk to him for a moment, Bin."

Changbin sighed, pushing past Chan and out the door. 

"Jeongin? What is he talking about? I came back, and I came to see you and-"

"We shouldnt talk anymore." I said quietly and Chan shook his head, grabbing my waist. I quickly moved away from him. 

"Jeongin, why-"

"Please, I'd rather not talk about it." I slightly smiled, brushing my hair out of my face. "I should be going to sleep soon. Please leave." I shut the door, leaning against it. 

It's fine. I'm okay. It's okay that he slept with someone else, since I was only a toy to him in the first place.