26.

"Mm." He hummed as he closed his eyes.

"Chan, don't tease me." I pouted and he slightly laughed.

"Maybe I'm too tired to." He leaned back against the headboard with a
Small smirk, closing his eyes.

I instantly thought of something. I wouldn't let him get away with this- not when he was obviously hard.

I climbed on top of him, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him closer so I could whisper to him. 

"If you're too tired to fuck me, I'll just have to ride you then."

"Thats... incredibly hot." he held my waist, kissing my neck. 

chan put his head back, looking into My eyes with a smirk.

"well, then. I'll let you take all control, then. go ahead and do what you'd like, hm?"

I bit My lip, nodding.

"with pleasure."

I hadn't dominated him before, so of course I was a bit nervous. but after experiencing things like this with him before, I was sure I could do good.

I put My hands up his shirt, feeling him as I kissed his neck, knowing it was one of his favorite things.

I watched his neck arch as he let out a small moan.

"mm.. you're too good at this."

"I learned from the best." I pulled back, winking at him.

he reached to touch My neck, but I slapped his hand away.

"no touching. leave this all up to me- I'm in control now."

he raised an eyebrow, letting his hand fall to his side.

"ill touch you all I want. right now you may feel dominant," He leaned closer to me.  "but don't ever forget that I will forever over power you. in just a few words I can have you submit to me, moaning my name. Don't forget that, kitten."

I blushed, eyeing him as he leaned back with a satisfactory smile.

"Having said that, I still will touch you however much I want. But, I'll still let you ride me until you get tired, baby."

I leaned in to kiss him again, letting his hands hold my waist as he slid my shirt off, kissing my shoulder. 

"You're so beautiful." He said quietly. He leaned back again, letting his shirt come off, too. I grabbed the back of his neck, kissing him more intensely, slightly swaying my hips on top of him just for a reaction. 

He pulled away from me with a groan, closing his eyes. 

"Are you going to remove the rest of my clothes," I asked. "Or do I have to do it myself?"

His eyes opened and he smirked at me. "With pleasure, love."

He pushed me onto my back, pulling off my jeans and slowly removing the rest of my clothing, leaning down to kiss me again. 

"I'll never get over how absolutely beautiful you are." He raised back up and I did the same thing to him, pulling his bottoms off. Since I seemed in control, I knew I could pleasure him.

Without any warning to him whatsoever, I lowered my mouth onto him, gripping his waist. 

"H-holy fuck Jeongin..."

I swirled him around in my mouth as he moaned, his hands guiding my head. I then removed my mouth, kissing his chest. 

I climbed back on top of him, positioning myself over him. I slowly lowered myself with the help of Chan's hand on my waist. I let out a breathy moan and Chan threw his head back with a small smile. 

"I missed this feeling." He hummed as I started to sway my hips. The feeling of him inside me was a long missed feeling, but I felt so ecstatic about this once again. 

"You feel so good," I moaned, putting my head on his shoulder as my hips moved again, swaying up and down. I could hear his breath occasionally cut short ans his heart rate speed up as I made my moves quicker, feeling my entire body feel exotic.

"You look so fucking hot like this, baby." He moaned, his grip on my waist tightening. 

I felt my body start to ache, but I wasnt quite finished and I could tell that he wasnt either. But, I didnt think that I could continue as I felt my moves slow down. 

"Are you tires, beautiful?" He asked and I shyly nodded. 

"I dont think I can do it any more..."

"Mm, let me help you then, baby." He flipped me onto my back and  I felt my dominance fade away. 

He re entered himself inside of me, leaning down to kiss my chest. 

"Relax, beautiful. I'll make you feel good."

And he did, squeezing my thighs as he thrusted inside of me. I was trying my best to keep eye contact with him, watching him slightly throw his head back as he went even faster than before.

"O-oh my god... so good." I said quietly, biting my lip to keep from being loud. 

"I want to hear you, my baby." he removed one hand from my waist to hold my hand. It made me feel so special- more romantic than sexual, even in a moment such as this. 

"Channie I'm gonna..." I couldnt get the last word out as he leaned down, kissing me while continuing. 

"Go ahead, my love." he whispered against my lips. I did as told as  I released and he did too, deep inside me as he breathlessly kissed my shoulder. 

He soon got up, leaving to get someting to clean us up as he occassionally kissed my body.

He layed back beside me and I admired him; the man I missed so much, my boyfriend, laying here beside me and gazing at me with a smile. 

"I love you so much, Jeongin."

Chan pulled me closer again, kissing me gently. 

"I love you too, Channie. Thank you so muich for coming back- I didnt know what Id do without you."

"Me neither, Jeongin. I'm glad you've accepted me again. You must be tired, now. Get some rest, and we can go out to eat when  you wake up."

"Okay, Channie."

He kiissed my forehead one last time before I nuzzled my face into his neck, closing my eyes.

I fell asleep with a smile.