27.

A/N: Forgot this story existed till yall bumped it to 20k- holy fuck

"Kiss the groom~"

The place roared as we watched Changbin and Felix kiss. 

They were finally married. We all saw it coming. 

Geez, even Minho and Jisung were here. 

Small reception, but nonetheless perfect for them both. 

"One day, that could be you and Chan." Minho whispered in my ear and I slapped his arm. "What? You both have been talking about that big date he is taking you on tonight for months!"

"What if he thinks its too soon?" I face Minho and he laughed. 

"With the amount of shit yall have been through together? A crazy ex, him leaving- twice- if you guys dont get married, I dont know what I'll do."

I shook my head with a laugh as Chan walked over, kissing my forehead. 

"Ready to get going? Reservations at 6."

"Let me tell them goodbye." I nodded, rushing off to Felix and Changbin. 

"Innie!" Felix hugged me and I grinned. 

"Congrats guys!"

"Thank you!"

I moved out of the way as others came to wish them congratulations, waving goodbye to them before I walked off with Chan. 

"I have some things to take care of really quick," Chan looked over at me with a smile as we reached the house. "I'll go ahead and drop you off so you can get ready."

"Okay!"

I was about to get out of the car as he grabbed my wrist. 

"No kiss?" He joked. I flicked his forehead, shaking my head as he let go of my wrist, holding my hand and kissing the top of it. "Fine, fine. I'll steal one from you later, then."