25.

I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up he was still sleeping. I felt myself smile. 

I always trusted that he would be back. Now, here he was, holding me in his arms. I still loved him, as I did before. It was like he never left. I slightly shifted, putting my face in the crook of his neck. He ran his hand down my back and I knew he was awake. 

"Good morning, beautiful." He said softly and I smiled. 

"Morning, Channie."

"Did you sleep well?"

"The best in a long time," I admitted and he laughed. 

"Me too, love."

I smiled again as he ran his thumb across my cheek.

"I really missed you so much, Yang Jeongin." He slightly kissed my lips, pulling away with a smile. "I almost didn't come back, because I thought maybe you had moved on. I'm glad to see you didn't."

"I couldn't," I bit my lip. "You promised to be back. I held you to that promise."

"Cute," he chuckled. "I'm glad you accepted me again."

"Of course, Channie." I slightly kissed his neck. "I still love you, you know."

"I love you too, baby." He raised up and I followed, raising up beside him. 

"Where are you going?" I asked quietly and he turned to face me with a small smirk. 

"To the shower. What, wanna join me?"

I felt my face go hot and I looked down. 

"G-go take your shower..."

"You're adorable." He made me look at him, forcing my chin up. "I love you so much, Jeongin." 

He pressed his lips to mine again, sliding his tongue against my bottom lip. It wasn't long before he flipped me underneath him, having my legs wrapped around his waist. He abruptly pulled back, blinking a few times. ]

"Sorry, Jeongin."

"What's wrong?"

"Well... arent you not ready for... you know."

"Channie," I rolled my eyes. "You think I care about how long its been?"

He smiled at me, leaning down again. 

"Then are you going to tell me what you want, baby?"

"I'm sure you know already."