6.

"Ah, Yang Jeongin. You're so cute." I heard. Chan ran his hands through my hair as I could feel myself wake up.

"What... Chan?" I widened his eyes.

"Good morning. Dont you work today?"

I sat up quickly. 

"Shit! College! Excuse me Chan, but I really need to-"

"I'll give you a ride." he chuckled. 

"It's already third hour." I pouted, looking at the clock beside his bed. 

"You could skip-"

"As much as I hate school, I cant miss it. I have to go."

"Understood." Chan stood up, going to his dresser. "Wear this."

I nodded, taking the clothes and going to his bathroom to change. After, I examined my reflection in the mirror. 

Oh shit. Oh, no, no, no, no. 

"Chan! It's so noticeable... You could have at least tried to hide it! Shit... and I have work today, too!"

I heard Chan chuckle. "You tempted me. Hurry- let's get you to school."

I reluctantly walked out. What would Seungmin and Changbin say when they saw this mark? Even worse, Minho when I show up to work.

Chan and I got into his car, and I couldnt help but stare at him for a moment. He had a small smirk on his face and his hair was messy... but damn, he was so fine. 

"How did you manage to get into this university? I'm impressed. I'll take it you're incredibly smart then?"

"Not really." i shook my head. :I got accepted at full scholarship, but I think it's because they had pity on me."

"Ah." Chan smiled, ruffling my hair. "Do you need a ride to work after?"

"No, I think Seungmin hyung works today. I'll catch a ride with him."

"Got it. You should go inside then. You're already late enough." 

I nodded, starting to get out when Chan grabbed my arm. 

"Oh, and Jeongin? My mark looks hot on you." 

I blushed, quickly leaving the car. Holy shit.

How can he say things like that so cooly?