All Powerful

"How do you know me then?" You say, shaken from the sudden realisation"Tell me."

You force the last two words out your mouth to emphasise how serious you are.

"Well..." Micheal says frowning a little, "It's a little hard to explain, I'm not sure you'd believe me."

You wait for him to continue.

"I am the antichrist and you were supposed to be the one to kill me."

It was crazy.

He must've been joking.

It was so random.

Yet you knew it was true.

You feel your lips begin to quiver as Micheal continues to stare at you.

You shift your glance to the floor panel and not taking your eyes off it you begin to speak.

"I believe you." You say, lifting your eyes to meet his wearily, "But please explain more."

A single tear rolled down your cheek.

Something inside you was hurting.

"I-I don't understand how I've forgotten  all this stuff... I mean, I don't think I have brain damage." You say.

"Neither do I." The antichrist says.

"Then what do you think?" You ask.

"I think the witches have enchanted you." He declares, "In fact, I don't think, I know."

Silence fills the room yet again, you were sick of the emptiness.

Who the hell were the witches?

You hoped they weren't scary, ugly and green.

Why are witches always green and warty?

Why would they make you forget that you were good?

Why were you suddenly supposed to kill the antichrist?

Suddenly, Langdon's lips curl into a smirk.

You realise you'd been distracted by your thoughts and you snap back into reality.

You raise your eyebrows, confused.

"I find it quite funny actually." He scoffs, "Why would they make you so... mean?"

"Who are the witches?" You finally ask, "And what the fuck is an antichrist? Are you like the son of satan or something?" It was your turn to scoff.

"The witches," He explains, "Are in fact the very people who wanted to prevent the apocalypse, and you have to admit it's pretty beautiful."

He pauses.

"The witches are all dead now, don't worry." He grinned before faltering, "Well, except one."

He stares at you and you take it as a sign that you were that one witch.

"Me? So I'm a witch who is supposed to kill you. Hell, I don't even know magic." You throw your hands up in mock frustration.

You loved how you were speaking so casually about this.

I guess the apocalypse has warped everyone's minds a little.

Reality was a thin blurry line.

"Why you?" Micheal let out a slight laugh.

"What?" You ask, confused why that was so funny.

"Sorry, your ignorance amuses me." Micheal admits.

"Get on with it then!" You exclaim, fed up of Micheal acting all superior when by what he said, you were pretty much equals.

"You, my friend, are the omnipotent one, supreme of all supremes, 100th daughter, descendent of scáthach-"

"And what the fuck does all that mean?" You interrupt.

"It means that you are all powerful."

"Well that's bloody brilliant!"

"You could say."