The End

Now that Langdon had left the house and you were both now standing in the middle of the road, he looked like a normal teenager.

"So are you? Y/n?" Micheal says, "If you are.. I honestly don't understand it all so if-"

You quickly cut him off.

"I'm not. I- I could never."

"So.. how did you destroy someone's soul? I know you aren't lying. My dad said that normal people only killed each other's physical forms, I mean, I don't think he's much of an expert but..."

Even though Langdon seemed a little more casual, he definitely couldn't admit to not knowing something.

"Because... I... I'm a witch." You declare and Micheal raises an eyebrow.

"Witches exist? That's-" Micheal begins but you cut him off.

"But wait," You quickly add, "How do you know you're the antichrist already?"

You glance at the other side of the road, a black car was rounding the corner at the end of the highway and heading down the avenue you were standing in the middle of.

"These Satan worshipers came to the house last week.. they said they were coming back tomorrow with a surprise because I'm the... because apparently I'm the antichrist." He says.

It was your turn to look shocked, you were sure he wasn't supposed to already know this.

"Wait," He says quickly, "Before you use your powers like telekinesis and shit against me, can I just tell you that I don't want all this. I didn't choose to be the antichrist. I've been hanging out with my stepfather and he's been teaching me how to be normal. I- I am normal. I'm sure I can be. I- I want to be l-"

His words become a blur to you as the black cab doesn't slow like you expect it to.

Instead the person inside floors the throttle and you barely had time before it had sped by, inches away from your nose.

You had almost forgotten that Langdon had been standing in front of you when the car hit.

You could barely make out the face through the tinted windows before the car had rolled into the distance.

To your horror, a skid mark of blood practically covered the left side of the road.

Langdon had been sliced in half.

You couldn't breathe due to shock.

You were sure that you had prevented the apocalypse without having to kill Langdon.

Now someone had just killed him for no reason.

A single tear rolls down your face.

The antichrist was dead and the world wasn't going to be nuked but you had one more truly horrific thing to do.

"Evil will always prevail."

That's what the book said.

"I- I think.. I think you have to eat his heart."

That's what his mother said.

Memories flash through your head as you notice how Langdon had been killed.

Your eyes dragging towards the scene.

The one part of him that wasn't completely squashed by the tyre tracks.

Was.

His heart.