Clarity

You gasped, breathing fresh air through your empty lungs.

You were back.

You had just died.

Now you were back.

From the dead.

You feel light headed as the world comes back into focus.

You were in a room you recognised, you focus your mind to think of your last memory of it.

Your whole life comes flooding back to you, with some unknown clarity you'd hadn't felt in a while.

You remembered everything from the identity spell to dying from the poisoned apple.

You cursed aloud, you should've known better.

However, your negative thoughts vanish when you are welcomed with so many happy memories from the coven.

Your real family.

You remember completing the seven.. then thirteen wonders.

You remember teaching your sister witches.

You remember going to the hotel with Queenie and Misty and felt a longing pain for your loss of a good friend.

You remember finding out about the prophecy, how evil was supposed to prevail.

You remember the fear of Langdon and the apocalypse and the pressure of you being the one supposed to kill him.

You remember going to Murder House with Maddison and the heartbreak you saw two lovers endure.

You remember what Micheal's mother had told you.

You zone out before realising that you were still in the outpost, lying beside pools of vomit.

You were sat beside Dinah, Coco and a random girl you-

Mallory!

You feel guilty that you'd gone so long without talking to her, especially when she had to do nothing but work for at least eighteen months.

I mean, it wasn't your fault because you were under an identity spell, it was just unfortunate.

She hadn't got up from the floor and was lying still with her eyes wide, as if comprehending the world again.

You didn't feel guilty for being a bitch to Coco, she deserved it for just being generally irritating.

(Lmao who wants to start a coco hate club)

At least she'd be more bearable now that she'll have realise what a bitch she'd been under the spell.

And Dinah, she was a voodoo witch.

You had never had any business interfering with her interests so you give her a weak smile as she lay there.

You wonder what caused this sudden reawakening.

You hadn't done this had you?

Maybe Micheal did!?

You quickly look around for Micheal but you couldn't see him anywhere.

Again.

Instead, your eyes bump into something almost a million times better.

Her name flitted around your brain but when you figured it out you pretty much yelled it.

"Cordelia!!" You grin.

"Good to have you back y/n." The supreme returns your smile.

The coven was back together.