Marie Laveau

Strangely, you begin to doubt your coven's strength.

I mean, without the voodoos on your side, would you have the extra edge?

You glance over at Cordelia who had clenched her jaw in anguish but she also kind of looked like she expected it which was quite weird.

"Anyone else?" Micheal says, staring at you and forcing you to glue your eyes to the suddenly very interesting floor.

The room was silent for a bit before Micheal spoke again, realising that no one else wanted to join him.

"Very well-"

You check how Cordelia looked, she seemed to be staring at a corner of the room which was quite odd.

A familiar figure creeps out the shadows just as Micheal did but only this time less ominously and more welcome way.

Your jaw dropped when you realised it was someone you hadn't seen in years.

You didn't realise until then how much you'd missed seeing such a familiar face.

Even Micheal had stopped speaking to look at the newcomer.

"W-What?! How?" Dinah stutters, her eyes widening as she stared, shocked at the appearance of her predecessor.

"Hello Dinah, love." Marie Laveu says slowly, running her hand along the wall.

You were sure Dinah would've said something else if she wasn't so lost for words at that moment.

"I've heard you've been naughty." She says, tutting, "Making a deal with the devil isn't the voodoo way."

Cordelia grins.

She must've planned this.

"H- How are you h-h-here?" She says, nervously.

"Well, I had a little chat with Papa Legba, and it seems he would be more content with a different... darker soul in exchange for mine."

Marie shot a pearly white malicious grin at Dinah, almost like an animal staring at its pray.

The room felt more tense than ever.

Suddenly, Marie draws out her weapon, slaughtering Dinah in one single blow.

Coco emits a scream.

As the blood drips from her knife and Dinah's body slumps to the ground, Marie begins to talk in a much more casual way.

"Where's that Queenie girl? Ain't she alive anymore?" She says, striding back over to you all.

You gulp, reminded of the loss.

When Marie got no response she just shrugged it off.

"Shame.. she was alright that one." Marie joins the line to face the antichrist and Meade, "Okay, so are we going to fight them or what?"

Suddenly, you notice Meade whirring into action.

Before anyone can even move to attack, you make the robot explode, using just your mind.

Hell, it felt good to have powers.

The others mutter words of thanks as an odd milky like liquid leaks from Meade's mechanical body.

It seemed to be quiet after that.

I mean Micheal looked emotionally torn apart for some reason.

It was quite strange having such a reaction about a robot but I guess if you throw anyone's phone away they'll throw a tantrum too.

Maddison, on the other hand, looked really bored.

You watched as she strode over to the machine rather casually.

To your surprise, she pulls out the gun from broken Meade's arm and shoots the antichrist right in the forehead.