Mallory

Red began to spread across Mallory's top, seeping through her fingers pressed tightly on the wound.

You didn't think applying pressure was going to save her now.

You feel Myrtle's grip on you tightening as Cordelia rushes to help Mallory.

You watch Mallory lean on the supreme, all colour drained from her face.

You try to tear away from Myrtle's grasp and help your friend.

Mallory clearly wasn't holding up well.

She looked like the was on the verge of death already.

You made eye contact with the supreme.

Cordelia had always believed that Mallory was the next in line but for Mallory to heal, Cordelia would have to kill herself.

You couldn't let that happen.

Cordelia cradled the girl and glanced at Myrtle as if to say 'You know what to do.'

You hoped it didn't have anything to do with suicide.

Myrtle pulled you away from Mallory and Cordelia, you struggle but it wasn't going to help.

"W-What?!" You scream, "I NEED to help her."

You pause, out of breath as Myrtle pulls you into a bathroom.

"I- I- I can help her. I can save her." You persist as Myrtle proceeds to lock the door behind you.

The moment she goes to run the bath, you claw at the door but it was no use.

Myrtle must've put a charm on there to prevent you from escaping.

You sigh in a mixture of frustration and anguish.

"Y/n," Myrtle says in her silky smooth voice, "Don't you see..."

"See what? Mallory dying?!" You exclaim, too annoyed to cry.

Myrtle rolls her eyes as you listen to the bath slowly filling up.

"That doesn't matter. You see..." Myrtle was a slow talker, "What happens now won't matter because you are going back to stop this from ever happening. Only you will remember this happening, for everyone else the apocalypse will seem like a deranged futuristic fantasy."

You felt slightly ashamed that you didn't realise that but you still didn't want Mallory to die.

You stand still, practically frozen.

"But if you don't hurry up before Micheal gets to us, Mallory, and the others, will be dead forever." Myrtle continues.

Like clockwork, you spin around before placing one leg in the bath.

The warm water seeps in through your boot and you wince as you look back to Myrtle.

"When do I go to?" You say, sitting down in the bathtub.

Your blue dress began to float in the water.

A concoction of Dinah and Micheal's blood washes off of the material, making the water turn a murky brown-like red.

"Whenever you deem fit, you did the research." Myrtle says, turning off the tap as she begins to chant.

You squeeze your eyes tight shut as you force your head under.

You tried your hardest to push the thought of Mallory from your head.

Tempus Infinitum

Soon enough, you felt yourself slipping as you filled your brains with thoughts of your destination.

Not allowing to be distracted by the scream that was coming downstairs, you feel yourself vanish in the murky water.

Disappearing from a reality that never existed.