three

Bonnie, Caroline,Elena ,Stefan ,Tyler and Cassie were all sat around the table

Bonnie, Caroline,Elena ,Stefan ,Tyler and Cassie were all sat around the table. Cassie watched as all attention was on Stefan. The mysterious ,handsome new boy.

"So Stefan are you going to the party tonight." Caroline asked. "Party?" Stefan said confused. "Oh yeah it happens every year. I don't go most years but I think I'll go this year. You should come." Cassie gave him a warm smile.

"Are you going?" He asked Elena."Yeah." Elena said nodding. Stefan gave her a smile. Cassie felt slightly jealous. Somehow Elena always had at least one boy after her at all times.

She didn't know Elena before but she had always noticed Matt constantly staring at Elena sadly. He clearly still liked her after they broke up.

Stefan turned his gaze over to the rest of the group after a few minutes of just staring at Elena.
"You guys going?" He asked the rest of the group.

Cassie sighed knowing most of the night would consist of Stefan following Elena like a little puppy. "Yeah we're going." Caroline answered for both of them. "Yeah that sounds great." Cassie lied. "Super we can meet up there tonight at 9." Elena planned it out.

Cassie plastered on a fake smile and nodded with the rest of the group. "Cass do you want a ride? You really shouldn't be going out on your bike at night." Bonnie asked here. "If it's not a problem." Cassie said. "Nonsense it's no problem." Bonnie said. Cassie simply nodded at her friend mumbling a 'thanks'.

"Hey I think I'm gonna go" Bonnie said as she got up . At that point it was just Elena , Bonnie and Cassie sitting at the table the others had left. "Well your my ride." Elena said rising up from her chair. "Cassie you wanna ride?" Bonnie asked. "Emm you know I might just stay here for a bit more. " Cassie said as the girls got ready to go. "Are you sure?" Cassie bit her lip. She didn't want to go back to the house. Honestly if she had the choice to never go back again she would take it. "Yeah I'm sure." She gave a quick nod. "Ok see ya . I'll pick you up at the party." Bonnie and Elena left the grill as Cassie sat alone.

Cassie stared at the liquid in the glass. "You ok there?" A unfamiliar male voice asked sitting down at her table. Cassie's head shot up." Me ?" She asked. "No one else is around. "The man chuckled. Cassie looked at the man. The same man she saw the other day. "Oh yeah I'm fine." She said noticing she was staring at the stranger. "What's your name?" The man asked. "Cassie." Cassie answered.

"Gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl." The man winked. "I'm Damon ." He introduced. Cassie had never seen him before so she guessed he wasn't in high school. He also looked a bit older than any seniors she knew.

"Nice to meet you Damon." Cassie smiled. "So Cassie I'm new in town. Any places I should visit." Damon said to the young girl. "Uh well there's the falls in my opinion the look nice in day but even nicer at night. It's nice to go for a walk in the woods. There's actually a party there tonight so I definitely wouldn't go tonight." Cassie suggested.

"There's also. " Cassie started. That was all Damon needed . "Great we never met." Damon cut her off. "Oh." The girl said in surprise. Damon grabbed the girl making her look in his eyes. "You never met me . Now your gonna go home and get pretty for that party . Ok?" Damon compelled. "Of course " Cassie smiled.

***

50 outfits later she found exactly what she wanted. She held up the white top and skirt up to her. She was gonna be freezing but all Cassie could think about was wearing something pretty. Honestly she couldn't think of anything but that. Which was quite odd. Cassie never tried especially hard to dress perfect everywhere she went. But I guess today was different.

Hopefully not too different.