fourteen

"you're taking Damon to the founders party. What about me?" Bonnie said as Caroline, Cassie and Bonnie walked into the grill. "Go with Elena." Caroline suggested as they all say down. "She's asking Stefan. " Bonnie pointed out. "Ok, go by yourself." Caroline shrugged. "Her thanks." Bonnie said sarcastically. "I'll go with you Bonnie." Cassie piped up. "See perfect." Caroline smiled . "Thanks Cass." Bonnie  gave the blonde a smile.

"What about your mom ? Is she ok about you bringing Damon?" Bonnie asked. "And I'm supposed to care why." Caroline said. "He's older, sexy ,danger guy." Bonnie told her. "He's not sexy." Cassie scoffed.

"Older sexy danger guy?Is that an official witch Twitter tweet." Caroline joked. "No more witch jokes. That whole Mr Tanner thing has me freaked." Bonnie told her. "You didn't predict exactly that." Cassie pointed out. "It was close." Bonnie said.

"Damon's not dangerous." Caroline said. "You know, he just has a lot of issues with his brother. You know like major deep rooted drama." Caroline told her. "Like?" Cassie leaned forward. Caroline bit her lip ,"I'm not really supposed to say anything." Cassie slumped back down on her chair huffing.

"Caroline Forbes, when have you ever kept a secret in your entire life?" Bonnie said. Caroline thought for a moment. "Okay but you can't tell Elena." Caroline leaned forward and Cassie immediately sat up to hear the drama. "No." Bonnie said.

***

Bonnie , Elena and Cassie were sat in Elena's kitchen . Cassie sat cross legged on the floor for no reason and Bonnie sat at the table.

"Delicate flower versus naughty vixen." Bonnie called out the choices for nail varnish. "Tough call , can we mix them." Elena answered.

"Look at you getting all pretty for your date." Cassie said realising what they were talking about. "You seem happy-ish ." Bonnie said rooting through her bag. "I am-ish" Elena stated. "Ish." Cassie repeated getting off the floor and taking a seat at the table. "Tonight's gonna be a good night. "Elena nodded. "It will girlie." Cassie smiled ."but don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is you wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door." Elena said narrowing her eyes. "There's always a but." Cassie sighed.

"What if i tell you in the morning . I don't wanna ruin your night." Bonnie suggested. "Bonnie, Cassie out with it." Elena demanded. "Yeah Bonnie tell her." Cassie pushed the attention away from her to Bonnie.  "Ok but it has to go in the vault or Caroline will kill me if it gets back to Damon that she squeeled." Bonnie gave in.

"Apparently Stefan has a very interesting backstory." Bonnie told her. "Very interesting." Cassie repeated nodding. "Do you know what happened with his ex girlfriend Katherine?" Bonnie asked wondering if Stefan already told her. "I know that they both dated her and that's why they have issues." Elena responded.

"Yeah they both dated her only she chose Damon and that drove Stefan mad . So he did horrible things to try and break them up." Bonnie added on to Elena's story. "He manipulated Katherine. He filled her head with all these lies until finally it worked and she turned against Damon."

"That sounds like one person's side of the story ,meaning Damon's." Cassie couldn't help but agree with Elena. "I just wanted you to know." Bonnie shrugged. "Anyway his past relationships are none of my business." Elena told Bonnie.

"Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar. That is your business" Bonnie said. " Bonnie." Cassie gave out to her kicking her leg under the table. "Stefan is none of those things." Elena defended her boyfriend. "Yeah. How do you know?" Bonnie asked. Cassie expected Elena to say something but she didn't.

"Bonnie you can't say that about people." She whispered harshly Bonnie. "Elena Stefan's a nice guy. Your fine." Cassie comforted her.

***

Elena was putting on mascara, Bonnie was curling her hair and Cassie was brushing her hair when Elena's house phone rang. Elena ran to got it and walked into her bedroom.

Bonie and Cassie heard something about a missing pocket watch before Elena hung up and walked into Jeremy's room .

Cassie and Bonnie soon went home to put on there dresses.

Cassie looked into her mirror and smiled. She was wearing a simple white dress but it looked gorgeous on her. Her hair was straighten and she had did a natural makeup look when she was at Elena's.

She was looking forward to tonight. Well except the fact that Damon was going to be there. It disgusted her how Damon could just boss Caroline around like that. Stefan was right to tell Cassie to stay away from him. Cassie just wished he could've told Caroline that too.