sixteen

Cassie sat down in the corner of the locked room Stefan had put her in last night

Cassie sat down in the corner of the locked room Stefan had put her in last night. She was scared. She became friends with a monster.
Now she was in a house with two of those monsters.

Cassie lifted her shirt slightly. The deep cut from last night was completely gone. She remembered the taste of blood in her mouth.

Metallic,thick ,warm blood.

She got even more scared when she heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs. She looked around to see where  she could hide.

The only place she saw was an old wooden closet. The footsteps began to get closer and she was running out of time.

She ran to the old closet and closed the squeaky door behind her. Her breathing got deeper and faster as she heard the door being opened.

She only then realized it was incredibly dusty. Of course it was dusty . It's an old room in an old house that hasn't been used or cleaned in ages.

Cassie could hear the footsteps outside the closet. The worst thing that could happen at that moment finally happened.

She sneezes
Loudly . Cassie knew what was going to happen next. The footsteps got closer and closer . As the closet opened she saw Stefan

"Cassie don't hide. I promise I won't hurt you." He told her calmly. "Now, could you get out of the closet please." Cassie knew it was more another than a question.

"If I get out ,will you let me go?" She asked hopefully. "Cassandra you know i can't do that yet . I promise it's just a few more hours then you will forget everything. " He promised her.

Cassie stepped outside the closet attempting not to sneeze. "Did you kill them?" Cassie asked in a small voice.

Stefan's face fell. He knew who she was talking about. He knew who killed them.

"No I didn't kill them." He told her. Cassie for some reason believed Stefan. "Did Damon?" She asked after a moment of silence.

Stefan needed to tell her. She would forget anyway so it didn't really matter . "Yes Damon did." He spoke quietly.

She looked over to the door then back to Stefan . She looked down at his pocket. There was one way to get out.

She hugged him. Stefan was shocked at this but wrapped his arm around the girl and lightly patted her back.

"Will you hurt Elena." She sniffed. "I would never." Stefan told her truthfully. "Would you hurt me ?" She asked.

Stefan remembered last night when he threatened to hurt her last night if she ran. "No I wouldn't hurt you." He reassured her.

"Are you hungry?" He asked her still hugging her. She pulled away from the hug and nodded. "I'll go get you some food." He told her before walking out.