Fifty

A/n- hi
I just need to mention that Cassie and the group do not know that a siphon can heal a werewolf bite.

And I'm realising I made Cassie seem more powerful than she is.
I have an idea that all Ellfires who are siphons have a bit of their own magic but it is not very strong compared to other witches powers so they still need to siphon other's magic. Cassie's magic is a bit stronger than Ellfires that came before her.I don't even know if that makes sense.
Thanks.

Cassie was helping getting ready for the party happening at the school tonight when she noticed Tyler walking towards her in his jersey.

She stopped what she was doing to go over to him. She gave him a big smile as she walked over to him. Last night was pretty rough for him.

"How are you feeling?" She asked once she was standing in front of him. "Sore. Every muscle aches." He told her honestly . Cassie wasn't surprised. She heard a lot of bones cracking last night.

"You did it. Your first full moon and you didn't hurt anyone." She said speaking quietly do no one else would hear her. "It'll get easier. You be able to control it and maybe it won't hurt as much next time."

"We don't know any of that for sure." He said not wanting to get his hopes up yet. "No, but small victories Ty." She said trying to look an the bright side. "Last night was a victory."

"Look, I really want to thank you.I don't know what I would have done if you weren't with me." He said. "It was no problem. You're my friend." Cassie smiled at him.

There was silence where the two just stared at each other. "Well, next month , we should probably reinforce the wall. You almost got me that one time and it would have been..." she paused for a second .

She hadn't told him about the whole werewolf biting a vampire thing. "What?" Tyler asked after the short pause. "Never mind." She shook her head with a forced laugh.

"No, what is it?"Tyler now needed to know what she was going to say. "It's not a big thing." She started off. "Just that one werewolf bite means lights out for me." She told him the truth.

"What are you talking about ?" Tyler asked not understanding . "It's nothing to worry about but there's a legend that a werewolf bite can kill a vampire." Cassie was lying when she said it wasn't a big thing.

"Where did you hear that?" Tyler suddenly got really serious. "I was doing a project and I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere." Cassie lied. Tyler opened his mouth to speak again.

"Cassie, we need help over here." One of the other cheerleaders ran over and grabbed her arm. "I'll talk later." She turned her head to look at Tyler as she was pulled away.

The school was incredibly busy. The band played loudly outside the school.

Cassie walked around in her cheer uniform making sure that everything was alright. She couldn't find Caroline anywhere so she had no one to walk around with since all of the other cheerleaders were busy.

Her phone buzzed in her handbag.
"Damon?" She answered. He never really called her unless something was wrong. "Cassie, something kinda bad happened."

"Damon, how bad is kinda bad?" Cassie instantly became worried. "Rose is at the school. She escaped." Damon replied. That was not kind of bad. That was very bad.

"Rose. As in rose who was bit by a werewolf and is now gone crazy?" Cassie said in an angry tone but a lot quieter. "We don't know any other Rose." Damon said.

"She already killed some man." Damon told her. "Damon, do you know how many people are here right now?" Cassie was very panicked. There was over one hundred teenagers here at the moment.