twenty eight

1500
Mary Beth sat slowly draining the blood of a young girl. "Now, now Mary Beth. Don't you think that's enough blood for the day." Katerina laughed . "I'm enjoying myself Kathy. Leave me be ." The girl replied throwing the now dead girl on the floor.

"That was quick." Katerina commented. "It was wasn't it." Mary Beth agreed. "I'm so glad you are here with me Mary Beth." Katerina smiled. "I am too."

1503
"I killed them." Mary Beth cried. "I killed all of them. " She continued on. "You told me turning it off would be better." She said to Katerina. "It was. You had fun didn't you." Katerina shrugged. In that room there was a Mary Beth who had just regained her humanity and Katerina who felt nothing but love for Mary Beth. Other emotions were gone yet for some reason that stayed.

"I hate you Katerina." Katherine's face dropped. "I made you stronger." Katerina argued. "You made me a killer." She said back. "I don't want to have to hurt you Mary Beth but if you annoy me I will." Katerina seethed. "Go ahead hurt m-" Mary Beths body dropped. Katerina looked at her hand in horror. Laying in her hand was Mary Beths heart .

The day that Katerina Petrova killed her love was the very day she became
Katherine Pierce

Cassie woke up gasping for air. The dream had scared her . The reason Katherine was no longer capable of love was because she killed the only person she had ever really loved.

She felt the dry blood under her eyes and groaned. She got up to look in the mirror and instead of seeing a girl in yesterday's clothing. She saw a girl just like her except wearing a long elegant dress along with a corset.

She had her hair perched at the top of her head in a tight bun. Small tendrils of hair were purposefully let down. She looked exactly like Cassie but with dark brown hair, which was Cassie's natural hair until she began dying it.

She wasn't staring at Cassandra Ellfire. She was staring at Mary Beth .

"Mary Beth?" She whispered. "She's coming." Mary Beth spoke from the mirror. "What? Who?" Cassie asked . "Don't fall for her tricks Young Ellfire. Don't make the same mistake I did many years ago. " Mary Beth spoke before All Cassie could see in the mirror was her disheveled self.

Could she possibly be talking about Katherine? What was the mistake she made? What would really happen if Mary Jane and Katherine's love story was real? Would Katherine think Cassie was her True love?

Bennett witches could communicate with eachother. Maybe Cassandra can do the same with her power. Maybe she could actually talk to Mary Beth. If she was real of course. "The moment of truth." She mumbled.

She cleaned her face up and go out of the blood stained clothes that were on her last night.She picked up random candles putting them in a circle. She wasn't sure how to do this. She sat in the middle of the circle as she lit each candle surrounding her. She never realized how many she had in her house until now.

She concentrated as hard as she could before speaking. "Mary Beth. Show me a sign if you're here." She started with.
Silence.
That was all there was until she heard a small bump. She opened her eyes to see a picture frame on a desk fall over. "Can I ask you questions?" She asked.
Yes
A whisper came from an invisible person. The whisper sounded like her own voice but more tired. "Were you really in love with Katherine?"
There was a pause as if Mary Beth was thinking.
I was in love with Katerina before she became a vampire. Until she changed.
"How am I talking to you?"
You're my döppleganger.
"Like Elena and Katherine?"
Indeed
"Is Katerina still alive?"
The candles we're blown out and the whisper never returned.
"Mary Beth?"
She was gone . It was as if she was never here.
"Fuck. She's gone."
Cassie groaned putting her head in her hands.