Prelude

Read tags❗❗❗

TW: Attempted sexual assault on Jimin in this chapter

TW: Attempted sexual assault on Jimin in this chapter. Tae protects him before anything happens. Also mentions of usage of drug.

***

Whatever Jimin was expecting, it definitely wasn't this

Whatever Jimin was expecting, it definitely wasn't this. Perhaps he should have listened to his wolf when it felt unsettled this morning. Maybe he should have canceled the event and called in sick. Come up with some believable reasons.

How could my manager do this to me?

He specifically remembered instructing him to not book anything that was connected to the shady underground criminals. But here he was right at the heart of the crime syndicate gala. And as for Taehyung, he was booked for another event conveniently far away from this fucking hotel.

How convenient.

They were always booked together. Taehyung always accompanied him to the performances. At least this should have served as a warning, but both models hadn't given much thought. Having different schedules outside Korea was normal. But when they were here, Taehyung never let their manager book different schedules. He should have thought about it.

An involuntary shudder ran through his body for the umpteenth time. He was still dressed in his dance clothes. His teeth sunk into his bottom lip as he clutched his phone in his tight grip. He couldn't stay inside the bathroom forever. He had to go outside as he had two more performances before the night ended.

With shaky hands, he texted Taehyung who wasn't answering his calls. He prayed he checked his phone during his break.

He felt foolish, trapped in a wolf's den. Jimin might be a wolf, but he was an omega. And he was in a hungry alpha's den. An alpha he tried hard to stay away from. An alpha, who had his eyes on him ever since his eyes fell on him on that fashion show two years ago.

Kang Minhyuk tried everything in his power to have the omega model in his bed. He'd sent flowers and courting gifts almost every day since that show.

However, as luck would have it, Jimin had landed a deal with a leading agency in Paris and grabbed the opportunity with both his hands. He hadn't thought twice before signing the contract that would keep him in Paris for two years.