Chapter 18

Blueballing season officially coming to an end...

***

Jimin barely had time to rest his feet in the past few days. With the event just around the corner, he was constantly rehearsing, working with the team to supervise the costume design and everything.

Fortunately, now he didn't have to run from one place to the other. He met everyone in the mansion office that was allocated to him. It eased his wolf largely, knowing he was in a protected environment.

Being in his wolf form when he wasn't otherwise busy was greatly helping than he thought it would. His mother guided him and taught him how to control his instincts.

In the past week, there wasn't a place the wolf hadn't explored and he had rubbed his scent into every inch of the mansion he now called home. Once it was done, he now felt truly at home.

If he added a few things to the otherwise too posh-looking living room just because it wasn't looking cozy, no one said a thing. The biggest of all adjustments was Chimmy, his adopted calico cat, who was wary of his presence. Hoseok had taken him home and kept him with him since Jimin and Taehyung were otherwise disposed of.

Their first meeting included a lot of hisses from the cat's end and a few mild growls from his wolf. Of course, his mother had pinched his ears, asking him to tone it down. And like the chastised puppy he was, he went belly up wanting to please his mother, wagging his tail and folding his ears.

Chimmy somehow saw that as an invitation to play. When the cat began to chase his tail, the wolf was intrigued and played along. So if they had become an inseparable pair, if Jimin shifted just to play with his Calico cat, no one said a damn thing.

Growing up, Jimin always had to look over his shoulder. Always had to be mindful of things he said and did. However, it was entirely a different thing here. People listened when he talked and they didn't dare to go against his word even if it was a small thing. Sometimes he felt bad. Thought he might be speaking without considering their preference, but he guessed that was how things worked here.

He was heading to his room after a dress fitting appointment with his designer. Now he had an appointment with his hairstylist in an hour. He thought he could rest up a bit before that.

He was rounding the corner, without really watching where he was headed to when a whiff of sandalwood teased his nose. Suddenly his wrist was pulled and his world spun before his back met with the nearest wall.

"Alp—"

The alpha stole his breath away with a demanding kiss.

"Mmm..." His fists curled at the front of his alpha's shirt.

The alpha cupped his nape, holding him in place as he deepened the kiss. Jimin opened his mouth with a soft moan, letting the alpha explore his mouth. Jungkook licked into his mouth, sucking on his tongue. His sandalwood scent was thick with arousal.

Jimin pushed at the alpha's chest. "Alpha...ngh..." He threw his head back when the alpha instinctively switched his attention to his neck. "T-The cameras..." he panted, tugging him closer and baring his neck more.

"Don't care," Jungkook mumbled against his neck.

"I care."

The next thing he knew, Jungkook was throwing him over his shoulders, eliciting giggles from the omega as he hurried to the omega's room, which was the closest.

Ever since the first kiss they shared, it had become a normal occurrence for the alpha to show up unexpectedly and pinned him to the nearest surface. It happened mostly when they went longer than a day without seeing each other. Jimin was getting used to his clinginess. He'd be lying if he said he didn't adore the alpha. He was even endeared.