Chapter 8

Weeeee Happy weekend folks!Here's a chappie...Be Mine will be updated today or tomorrow. I'm only half done but I'm hoping to post this week. How are u guys doing? Hope this week wasn't too hard on you. Mine was shit but I'm relaxing now.Happy reading!

***

"Fun fact: No matter how much they fight or hate each other, Jungkook and Taehyung will always choose each other over anything."

Yoongi barely grunted. "Were you eavesdropping?"

"No need to when I have these." Hoseok pointed to the monitors.

Fuck those fucking security feeds with audio to the hell and back. Yoongi didn't respond, instead went to his computer.

"Taehyung seems fine to me. I don't know what your problem with him is," Hoseok said.

"He's a fucking alpha. That's my problem," Yoongi growled.

"So? That never stopped you from getting your dick wet before." Hoseok stood and walked around the table and perched a hip on Yoongi's table. They were in the security control room. "If I have to be specific, you like to make the alpha's cry and beg for your knot. You prefer someone bigger and buffer than you."

"Fuck off."

"No can do." Hoseok shrugged. "Ever since Taehyung came back, you haven't been yourself. Afraid he will be different than the brainless oafs you like to fuck?"

"That's enough, Hoseok." Yoongi's features tightened.

"Ah, right. That must be it. Or is it because he reminded you of the alpha who used to think he was much better than you because he was bigger in size?"

"You're asking for it." Yoongi's voice was laced with a growl and there was a warning.

"Just stating the facts." Hoseok looked unbothered. He was the only one who could talk shit to Yoongi and get away with it. "Just remember Taehyung is the only one who can talk shit to Jungkook and live to tell the tale."

Yoongi's head whipped up and Hoseok had a knowing smile on his face.

"They were each other's ride or die until Taehyung left. Jungkook took it too personally and refused to meet him or talk to him afterward. Even when they weren't on talking terms Taehyung intercepted a bullet aimed for Jungkook." He went back to sit on the couch in the room, stretching his leg over the small coffee table. "How long were we trying to get Jungkook mated? But you saw what happened when Taehyung came back. Jungkook didn't even think twice. So don't think you can talk shit and get away with it."

Yoongi looked away. He knew his dislike toward Taehyung had nothing to do with his love-hate relationship with Jungkook or the fact that he left dragons. He clenched his jaw and tried not to think about his ex who was a shit. The one who thought he could push Yoongi around.

Maybe he shouldn't have judged Taehyung so quickly. He experienced a whiplash when Taehyung said he didn't know what it felt like and he'd bend for him. He felt like shit already and he didn't need Jungkook to tell him he was an asshole.

But now came the biggest problem. Yoongi never apologized to anyone. Never in his thirty years of existence. He never went after anyone but now he'd have to buy a fucking courting gift and ask him out.

Fuck.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Hoseok asked.

"What do I buy Taehyung as a courting gift?"

Hoseok's lips curled into a knowing smile. "That I can help you with."

***

Jimin didn't remember going to sleep in his bed. He was still wearing last night's clothes. Taehyung was curled over the blanket, his leg draped over his hip. Jimin wiggled under the blanket, fighting his way out of it with a grunt.