Chapter 36

This update was commissioned by Kay, Ralew, Rumie, Leny and Kiatie.

***

"Taehyung would have definitely done that," Jimin agreed. His stomach ached from laughing so much, and his shoulders continued to shake in silent laughter. He had to be mindful of the fat knot tugging at his rim uncomfortably if he moved too much.

"You would have loved it, wouldn't you?" Jungkook bumped their noses. "You're already imagining him pinning me to the wall and punching the shit out of me while yelling at me for ruining his beloved brother's innocence."

Yes, Jimin was. He could easily imagine Taehyung doing that.

"You ruined my baby brother! How dare you? How could you do this to me?" Taehyung punched Jungkook's stomach. "You fucking dared to touch him before you even gave him a courting gift."

"Taehyungie, stop!" Jimin screamed, holding the sheets to his chest. His heart raced, and the omega howled inside him. He hated that his brother and mate were fighting.

"Jimin is my mate," Jungkook replied in a calm tone. "There's no one in my heart but him. He owns me already, Taehyung-ah. I don't see why I can't love my mate like he deserves."

"You!" Taehyung growled. "He's still young."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and removed Taehyung's grip from his collar. "You're the same age as him, and I didn't punch you for fucking Yoongi hyung last week. Don't think I don't know you sneakily had your dad transfer him here in a bodyguard's disguise. He hasn't given you a courting gift either."

Taehyung released him with a huff. "This isn't the same." He folded his hands across his chest. "Our dad would kill you if he knew what you did."

Jungkook crowded his personal space with a challenge in his gaze. "Who's gonna tell him?" He smiled.

"Fuck!" Taehyung cursed under his breath.

"You guard my secrets, and I'll guard yours. That's our deal," Jungkook reminded him with a cocky grin.

"Baby bear, please...." Jimin pleaded. "I wanted this. He's my alpha, and we love each other so much. Please don't tell dad or mom. I won't tell them about Yoongi hyung."

Jungkook hummed. "A little birdie told me Papa Kim is gonna send Hoseok hyung over and call Yoongi hyung back in a couple of days. He's needed there since Papa wants to train him to take over as a consigliere. But Jimin is gonna be here for two weeks. We can go on double dates. With Jimin here, we would need Yoongi hyung more, don't you think? I can keep him here for two weeks." He tempted Taehyung. "Uncle can't say no to me." He smoothed the creases on Taehyung's t-shirt. "I'm the future pack alpha, after all. What do you say?"

"Fuck, okay." Taehyung gave in. "But you will behave. No more of this before you are married legally."

Jungkook rolled his eyes again. "Only if you promise to keep it in your pants too."

Taehyung scowled.

"No? Then how about we turn blind-eyed about everything, hmm?" He put both his hands on Taehyung's shoulder and squeezed. Jungkook leaned with a devious smile. "You can fuck him whenever you want, and I can..." he drawled.

"Don't," Taehyung growled. "Don't finish that sentence. I don't want that visual in my head."

Jungkook shrugged. "He's born for me. You should have known this is bound to happen someday. Did you perhaps still believe storks deliver babies?"