Chapter 37 🔞

Oof hey lovelies, we are here at another chapter. Sorry for the delay. Was busy with work and I was also sick. Now I'm okay. Hope you're all doing good. 4.4k of fluff and smut. Happy reading!

⚠️CW: Breeding kink ⚠️

***

Two days later.

"What's got the love of my life frowning like that?"

Jimin felt a soft press of lips on the side of his head. The frown melted instantly to a gentle smile as the fresh scent of sandalwood flooded him and wrapped him in a warm cocoon. He lifted his face, closed his eyes, and smiled when those same lips covered him in a gentle kiss.

The alpha tasted like coffee mixed with the heady aroma of sandalwood—such a pleasant mix. He was in love with how their scents swirled around them in the room. The omega sighed into the kiss, losing himself for a moment and drawing comfort from his alpha. Jungkook's tongue teased him a little, never diving deeper. Jimin enjoyed the teasing and smiled against the alpha's lips.

When they drew back, Jungkook settled beside him on the couch. They were in Jungkook's office. Jimin read a book while Jungkook caught up with work. The omega dropped the book he was reading on the table to curl to the alpha's side, nuzzling his nose into his sturdy chest. His alpha was so strong. The wolf purred inside him, hands mapping the broad chest. Warmth seeped into his hand through the alpha's shirt.

"What's bothering you, my love?" The alpha's voice vibrated against his cheeks.

"I was thinking about everything." He blew out a breath, settling comfortably on the alpha's chest. The gentle beat of Jungkook's heart in his ears soothed him. "I want to bury my late brother and give him a proper goodbye so he can rest in peace."

"I heard you visited him yesterday." Jungkook carded his fingers through his hair, blunt nails scraping his scalp.

The omega's eyes closed with a sigh exhaling out. Jimin relished the vibration of the alpha's sound against his ears. "Yes. I went with Taehyung."

He swallowed the heavy lump in his throat. The visit was bittersweet. Together with Seokjin and Namjoon, they went to see the sibling they lost years ago. But, as painful as it was, he was glad they finally met the brother they shared their mother's womb with—a brother who should have been with them but couldn't make it.

Jimin had touched the glass jar he was contained, his omega howling inside him and mourning for the loss he didn't remember. Taehyung was a comforting presence beside him, and Jimin knew he was hurting too, but he always held himself strong. The atmosphere was tight with sorrow. But then Seokjin and Namjoon's comforting hands surrounded the younger brothers.

He tilted his face to brush his tears on the alpha's shirt. "It was hard to see him. We shared the same womb. He should have been here with us," Jimin said.

"I'm sorry you couldn't be here with us," Taehyung had said. "I wish you find peace now, little brother. I pray your soul rests in peace and is comforted with the knowledge that you're still loved and missed dearly. If there's another life, I hope you can return to our family so we can love and cherish you the way you deserve, our little moon."

Jungkook kissed the top of Jimin's head, bringing him out of his thoughts. "Someday he will return to us as our child," he whispered. "We will protect and cherish him then. He would be so much loved and spoiled by his entire family."

Jimin nodded, trying to blink away the sudden tears and failing miserably. Oh, how he wished that came true. He didn't believe in next life, but his mother did. Ever since their brother's body was brought back that was all she could talk about. The thought of his soul coming back to him comforted her. So Jimin also hoped these beliefs were true and his little brother came back to him in his next life.