Chapter 16

CW: Jimin's wolf pees in the last seen. It'll be kinda funny but if you're averse to that please skip the last scene.

*** 

Jimin sank under the clear, warm water only keeping his nose out. The omega purposefully avoided using scented soap so it didn't overpower the alpha's natural scent. He felt hot all over and his cheeks stung as he replayed the incident from the morning.

He was in no way that bold. Well, he'd never looked at another alpha or spared enough attention to get aroused. His heats were painful and intense; arousal was the last thing he felt with his wolf always over the edge. It was also time he felt most vulnerable and edgy, always ready to attack. So, this was new.

This morning he had woken up to the wonderful scent of sandalwood, wrapped around him. It was so warm and the tight grip of the alpha's hands on his ass felt too right. The omega didn't remember when his hands ventured that far. The specifics didn't matter though.

Last night played vividly in his mind. He felt a tingling sensation on his ass, remembering how tight Jungkook had grabbed and squeezed the flesh while digging his nose into his neck. He noticed the possessive marks on his neck, the alpha's scent oozing out of him as if he was some sort of scent diffuser.

Jimin loved how thorough it was. He hadn't known scenting could be pleasurable. He'd firsthand experienced how sensitive his neck was and how Jungkook was able to bring him alive with just a few touches.

The morning was unexpected. The omega didn't realize when he had begun to leak slick or the fact that he was even doing it. He sure didn't remember dry humping him. If anything, he thought he was in a nice dream. A super-hot wet dream where he rode Jungkook's thigh. It was one of his first wet dreams and Jungkook had to catch him at exactly that moment.

His cheeks stung at the memory. In his dream, both were naked. The alpha looked magnificent with his tattoos on display, tattoos swirling the canvas of his body. While he couldn't make out the designs he remembered a tattooed arm draped around his waist as he rode his thigh. Jimin clenched his thighs involuntarily, squashing that thought. He couldn't afford to go out with a hard-on.

The omega took a few deep breaths to calm the raging arousal, focusing on his surroundings rather than on his problem. Once it was down, he relaxed against the tub. His thoughts raced back to the morning.

However, his confusion waned when he realized what he was doing and the alpha straining to control. Maybe he shouldn't have teased the alpha like that. He wasn't someone to tease, but he couldn't help it. It felt natural to do so. The look on Jungkook's face was all worth it.

The dark, intense gaze had seemed to strip him off and leave him bare to his eyes. His body shivered underwater for totally different reasons. Jimin didn't know if it was okay to feel all these things suddenly about someone. Jungkook wasn't someone though. They were a couple now—courting each other intending to mate. This was inevitable, wasn't it?

Jimin exhaled and sat up, careful as he drained the tub and stepped out of it. As he dried his body, he couldn't help but worry if it was okay to tease the alpha like that. He didn't even know if the alpha was comfortable with that.

His wolf scoffed at his internal monolog.

He did say he wanted a taste.

What would Taehyung say? His smile fell when he remembered where Taehyung was.

I fucked up.

Shit.

***

"Wanna tell me why I saw a very horny alpha walking down the halls in his undies and why this place is smelling like sex?"