Chapter 33

HAPPY JIMIN DAY!!!

We're almost nearing the end. Thanks for hanging in there :) I'm having so much fun writing this though sometimes it's slow. I'm loving the path it is taking me. Hope you're all enjoying too.

Stay safe and have fun.

***

Jungkook found Jimin in Kim's family den. Ever since Aunt Kim learned the truth, they'd been spending every waking minute together. As much as he felt left out, he realized Jimin deserved this and more.

Today he was busy instructing their chef with what he wanted to prepare for tonight's dinner. "Did you take note of everything?"

"Yes, Head Omega." The chef bowed. The beta and his family worked for the Jeon family for ages and was one of the important people in his pack. Chef Leo used three food testers before serving it on the dinner table. "Everything will be just as you want." He beamed. "I'll get started right away."

The omega nodded. "Oh, don't forget the chocolate mousse apart from the other desserts. My alpha loves it."

"Of course, Head Omega. You will only get the best."

"Thank you."

Jungkook let his sandalwood scent bloom to let Jimin know of his arrival.

Jimin beamed as soon as he noticed him approaching. "Jungkookie!" He jumped into his arms, scenting him gently with a contented sigh. Fresh roses bloomed around him. The others slowly excused themselves, bowing at him on their way out.

"Looks like you're preparing a feast to impress your father in law."

Jimin's smile brightened. "It's our first dinner as a family." He exhaled, hugging his waist. "How did it go?"

The omega searched his eyes worriedly and Jungkook assured him with a smile. He kissed the tip of his nose. "It was good. We talked. I told him it isn't too late to make it up to me and be there for his grandchildren when it's time."

Red stained Jimin's cheeks and he briefly averted his gaze. His blooming scent, however, told Jungkook the omega appreciated the idea of children. "Is he staying? He isn't leaving, is he?" he asked.

Jungkook caressed his hair, inhaling his calming fragrance. "He's staying for now," he replied. "Your father in law even brought us a mating gift."

Jimin pulled back with a scowl. "Define this gift." He folded his hands across his chest. "From my past experience, our definition of gifts seems to differ."

The alpha chuckled. Perhaps it was his excited scent that gave him up, but his mate has always been clever. "The doctor and midwife who assisted your mother with the delivery."

The omega scoffed. "Knew it." He stepped back with a grunt. "Mom and dad left earlier in a hurry. I should have known something was up."

Beside him Taehyung covered his mouth to hide his laughter. "Yoongi hyung hasn't even checked his phone since we returned. I thought he was still taking care of stuff with Jin hyung. So this is what keeping him busy. Should have known something is up."

Jungkook shrugged.

"Like father, like son." Jimin turned. Taehyung covered his mouth with a hand to hide his smile.

"Hey, this time it's your dad who is leading the show. I just found out. He was the one who kept updating my dad."

"Fine." Jimin exhaled. "They're all the same. Point taken. Where to? Dungeons?"

Jungkook smiled. His wolf was hopping in his chest impatiently. He couldn't wait to break the two and get his answers. He already sent Seokjin and Yoongi to prepare ahead.