Chapter 31

yah! who did this 😭😭😭they're so adorable please... #vmin supremacy

Vmin would have looked like this as babies

***

Jimin had precisely two days to process the recent revelations about his birth before the council meeting. Two days to cry for the years he missed his family; to cry over the several late night musings where he mulled over countless reasons for why his family would abandon him; for the countless years, where he believed that his biological parents had either passed away or had thrown him away because they didn't want him.

The omega had no one to blame. Jimin had come to accept his fate a long time ago. He accepted that Taehyung was and would be his only family. But to learn that Taehyung was in fact, his twin brother had shaken him in several ways.

All this time, his family thought he was dead. Then, he witnessed his mom mourning over him without even realizing it was him she was crying over. He had comforted and held her while she broke down in his arms, crying over her little moons.

Taehyung appeared unaffected, but Jimin could tell he was shaken up too. He knew him like the back of his hand to know how good his twin was at masking his emotions.

Seokjin and Namjoon were fuming. Namjoon spent his nights cooped in his office, poring over several documents as he prepared for the worst. His mother didn't leave his side for a second, and his father watched over him like a hawk.

Jungkook's face was an impassive mask, and he said nothing in the coming days. Several unanswered questions were swimming in Jimin's mind, but he knew it was pointless to overthink. So instead, he spent some time with Namjoon and his team of attorneys to learn everything he could about the situation and prepare himself mentally for the council meeting.

On the day of the council meeting, Jimin travelled with the Kim family instead of Jungkook. His alpha had to go earlier because the council members accused him of violating the peace treaty with the Black Mambas and abducting Kang Minhyuk. The latter's petition was still pending inquiry with the council.

This morning had been particularly tense. He tugged at the top buttons of his formal white shirt. Suits were his go-to wear when he needed the confidence. Today he needed all that confidence he could muster. Jungkook's sandalwood scent wrapped around him, offering him the most needed comfort. Then he had his family.

The black SUV weaved through the traffic. He sat between Taehyung and his mother. Breathing in and out, he went through a few breathing exercises as he did before walked on a ramp.

"You good?" Taehyung asked, holding his hand and squeezing it gently.

"Yeah." He let out a breath through his mouth. "I'm good." He had to be good. This was no time to slack. The vultures hovered over him, waiting to tear him up into shreds.

"We got you, Puppy," his mom whispered, hugging him sideways. "I won't let anyone take you away from me. Not again."

He nodded, throat constricting with overwhelming emotions. "I know, mom." He leaned to kiss the side of her head and rubbed his cheeks gently against hers.