Chapter 12

The restaurant Jungkook took him to was one of Jimin's favorites. He was here twice before and loved the food and ambiance. The restaurant was divided into three stories. The lower floor had a bar concept, the other two floors being the main restaurant and VIP rooms.

Jungkook led him to the VIP rooms with a hand on his lower back. Jimin was smiling softly the entire time, politely returning the greetings of the staff. The alpha pulled the chair for him before he sat.

"Thank you," he whispered.

Jungkook looked extremely handsome in his dark suit. The top three buttons of his grey shirt was open as usual, revealing the smooth expanse of his chest. He really had beautiful eyes and soft features with sharp edges. His lips were soft and petal-like, so pink. Jimin wanted to trace that small mole in his bottom lip. Jungkook was one of a kind.

The dragon bracelet he gave him looked so good on his wrist. He was right. It suited the alpha's personality so well.

The omega couldn't avert his gaze. Before, he was too scared to even look at the alpha. Now that his initial fear had subsided and a sense of companionship had begun to grow, he was more comfortable.

The alpha had a soft smile on his face with a knowing look as he browsed through the menu. He didn't comment on Jimin's staring, for which Jimin was grateful. His pleasant sandalwood scent draped around him like a warm blanket.

What a pleasant scent to have for an alpha.

Jimin closed his eyes, inhaling deeper. So fresh and calming. He could breathe him in all he wanted and he wouldn't grow tired of it.

Their earlier conversation kept playing in his mind. The way he refused to shower just because Jimin kissed his wrist stirred an unfamiliar warmth in his chest. The fondness in his chest continued to grow for the alpha as he watched him.

From what Taehyung said, Jungkook had grown without the warmth or comfort of his parents. He only had Taehyung's parents by his side. But there were things that only a mate could provide, Jimin supposed. He wanted to be someone who provided that to Jungkook. While he wasn't experienced in any relationships, there were things that naturally came to an omega. He hoped it was enough and the rest he'd learn along the way.

When the waiter came to take their orders, Jimin was torn. Usually, he was on a diet whenever a show approached. However, this was their date and he didn't want to say no. So he just looked at Jungkook.

"Order for me?"

The omega knew it'd make him feel less guilty about consuming those calories if it came from the alpha.

The alpha's eyes widened considerably before a smile so bright lit his features. As he hurried to order all the best items from the menu, Jimin continued to watch him fondly. He is a provider. He could tell Jungkook's alpha was extremely pleased and his scent had bloomed, growing rich around them.

The dining was an entirely different experience. Jungkook was so attentive, always tending to his needs first, asking his feedback regarding every dish and watching him intently as he ate. Usually, Jimin grew conscious while eating in public. He also sometimes went through a strenuous diet to keep himself fit for his modeling gigs.

After some unpleasant experiences, Jimin always avoided eating in front of strangers. But this was different. Jungkook's scent sweetened with every bite he took. He could tell there was no judgement in the alpha's gaze, only care and affection. The more Jimin ate, the happier his scent was.

"So how long have you been dancing?" Jungkook asked when the waiter cleaned their table to bring their desserts.

"Since middle school," Jimin replied. "I stopped for a couple of years before picking it up again."