Chapter 1 - First Day

Kai POV

Whole-time dreaming of how hot I am, this is just great. But that didn't last when...

"Kai, Kai, Bro It's the first day of school ya gonna get late". Oh, come on can't my sis give me a few minutes.

I stayed for a few minutes in bed ignoring my sis when......

' EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH ' a loud horn was on my ears. 

"sis, what was that for?" I yelled, my sis just rolled her eyes and said 

"Kai we are going to get late if we don't we would get into detention and plus I don't

want to get detention on my first day at school".

"Fine," I said getting ready for school, 

"Oh, and Kai I want to introduce you to some of my friends that have just moved to this school," my sister said excitedly.

"Ok". I said interested.

A few minutes later we walked to school, when I reached my new locker, I was immediately greeted by my friends Jay, Cole, Zane and Lloyd. 

"Hey bros," I said as we all did a group hug. 

"How ya feeling?" Cole asked me, 

" Could be better in bed, but my sis kept on trying to wake me up"  I said kinda pissed about what my sis did.

"hehe" Cole snickers.

" How are you?" I asked 

"great" Zane answered 

" to be honest same with you I just wanna be in bed" Cole answered.

" Good I guess" Jay answered feeling a bit weird. 

" That's good," I said.

Nya's POV

After I left my brother to go to his locker and meet his best bros. 

As I arrived at my locker my news friends Skylor, Akita and Pixal ran in puffed out.

" Oh my, what happens to you guys " I exclaimed, 

" We missed the bus and it was Akita's fault" Skylor argued. 

"Was Not!!!" Akita growled.

"Hey calm down girls, at least you made it to school without getting late," I said trying to make them stop arguing and starting to think it's a big thing.

" I just going to get my thing for my class, ok?" Pixal said leaving.

"ok," we all said to her. 

The bell began to ring, and we all began to head to class. 

Authors Note: Hi Everyone this is my first story in Wattpad just signed up. hope you enjoyed my first chapter Next Chapter will come soon!!!! 👋🙂