Chapter 33 - The Talk During Midnight

Author's Note: Hey guys, during my time I could write I was listening to that beautiful anime music and one of them reminded me of Pixal or Akita. It's the video on the top, it is so beautiful, you should listen to it too. It is quite emotional in my point of view as the music has a change in the middle and it is quite beautiful. So yeah that music pretty much inspired this chapter, lots of Pixane and Llokita fluff. So let's get on with the story shall we 😉.

Akita POV

After the swimming carnival, I had to take a shower when I got home because my hair was wet and cold and that would cause me to get sick.

When I got out from the shower my brother was on the couch and watching the news, there has been breaking news where a snowstorm will be hitting our city and everyone has to be at home at all times.

My house was just a hut so we could get cold easily, so I decided to call Lloyd.

He immediately answered it,

"Hey Akita" he greets me,

"Hey Lloyd, have you heard about the snowstorm that is hitting Ninjago City?" I asked him.

"Yes, terrifying isn't it," he says with a chuckle,

"Yeah, but I was thinking if we could come over to your house just for today and stay there since my house will get cold easily," I asked him.

"Hmm give me a sec and I ask mum," he says, everything is silent for a second and then he speaks again.

"My mum would be happy if you came, she can warm you guys up with the heater and some warm tea, how does that sound?" He asks me.

"That sounds great we'll be on our way," I say,

I went to my brother and told him about my plan of staying at Lloyd's house.

He agreed and we both packed what we need for staying at Lloyd's place we both grabbed our coats and grabbed our bags and suitcases and headed outside.

It was already cold and snow began falling, we ran to Lloyd's house, soon some wind began to pick up.

Just as we got to his house, the snowstorm was near us, he immediately opened the door and let us in.

Soon warm air from the heater filled the room, my and my brother took off our coats and Lloyd's mother served us some tea.

The place was so warm, Lloyd was right the heaters would be on and looks like his mother is happy to help.

When we had the tea that was made for us, it was so warm, the sensation reminds me of fire that is full of warmth and comfort.

I and my brother set down our sleeping bags and Lloyd's mother gave us some extra blankets.

We all settled down and got ready for bed, I was feeling quite safe in Lloyd's house, soon I fell asleep in my sleeping bag feeling the warmth and comfort in the house.

Zane POV

I have heard about a deviating snowstorm that is going to hit our city, I thought of putting on the heaters and closing the windows and keeping the lights to keep the place warm.

Soon my brother went to sleep, I kept on doing the chores before going to sleep.

Soon I heard the wind getting picked up and making loud howling noises, I ignored my fear and began to head to my bedroom.

I soon changed into my pj's and went to sleep, it wasn't an hour when my emergency alarm went off on my device on my arm.

It was from Pixal, I quickly got up and changed into my ninja gi and headed quickly outside. It was so cold and freezing, I spot Pixal staring up at the sky full of clouds.

I managed to get to her,

"Pixal what are you doing outside, it's cold," I say full of worry.

Just as I touched her shoulder I felt a cold sensational,

"I found danger through the snowstorm," she tells me.

"Pixal, it's too cold, you shouldn't be out right now," I say,

She turns and unexpectedly hugs me.

I could feel how cold she was, she was cold like ice, I wonder if she can feel the cold at all.

I began warming her up and she snuggled her head on my chest,

When we pulled away I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Maybe I found out that there is danger in the storm, so we just need to stay inside," she says.

"Why don't we get you home," I say, she smiles but it fades into worry.

"Zane, the storm" she exclaims as she points, I turn to see the whole Strom about to hit us.

I pushed her behind me as fast as I can and shut my eyes feeling a sharp cold pain in me, I felt someone pull on my hand leading me inside somewhere.

I only felt pain and freezing temperatures, I felt a warm hand on my chest.

I groan and open my eyes, I found myself on my bed and saw Pixal in my arms trying to keep me warm.

She was shaking so much, I also felt something wet on my chest, she must be crying or something.

I stroked her hair and pulled her closer to me so she can look into my eyes.

She looked at me with tears in her eye and I wiped them with my cold hand, 

"I'm sorry" she sobs, I shush her gently and took her hand.

"It's not your fault, I'm ok," I say gently, she smiles and I pull her closer and began to warm ourselves up.

I could suddenly hear her making soft purring noises, I smiled at her and rub her back and fall asleep.