Chapter 26 - Welcome Back Party

Author's Note: Hey, I Am Back! So yeah before I had a load of homework to fill in, sorry about that. So this chapter starts with dancing and during this chapter a friends returns, lots of Pixane you will love so let's get on the chapter! Wait someone dancing in the shopping centre who is it?

Pixal POV

I heard the idea of a welcome party for Zane, I was so excited, 

It has been 2 weeks since I saw Zane in the hospital.

I am starting to miss him, his brother Echo was sad because he hasn't seen Zane yet and he is worrying too much.

My dad gave me suggestions to cheer him up, 

During each morning I would turn on the music from the radio and start dancing in a silly way.

When I see Echo I start singing loudly and he begins laughing,

During the day we would both do truth or dare for fun, 

Soon his sadness would fade.

I told him about the party and he was so happy,

We would both start preparing for it.

My father told me that he'll be picking Zane up from the hospital in a week.

I was pleased to find that Zane is in good shape and he is getting better,

During the days even after school, we would prepare food, decorations and activities.

Echo and Cole decided to set up a DJ spot for a disco party,

Skylor and Nya thought of making a photo booth.

There was one day left for the welcome party, 

I am starting to get butterflies in my stomach. 

My friends all came to our house and we began to set up the food, the amazing galaxy disco light and the amazing decorations.

Soon my father left to pick up Zane, 

We all began to wait, while it was happening I was fiddling with my fingers.

My other friends were talking happily and some of the couples like Kai and Skylor were taking photo booths.

Soon the doorbell rang, we all went silent,

"Why don't you take the door," Nya said as the others agreed.

I silently went to the door and took a deep breath,

Just as I opened the door I was in shock to see Zane standing in front of me.

He just smiled and I immediately hugged him and began crying silently,

"You're Back," I say happily,

"Yes," he said happily, 

Soon his brother embraced him and then the others joined in.

"We missed you bud," Lloyd said as he High fives him,

"Let's get this party started!" Kai yells happily.

"You all made a party for me?" Zane asked everyone,

They nodded,

Soon the DJs also known as Cole and Echo started the music and every one of us were dancing.

Skylor went up to Zane and showed him something from her phone, I was shocked to find the dance I did during the night at the shopping centre. (The video at the top would be the scene of the flashback)

Flashback

I was walking through an aisle sleepily, it was almost midnight,

"Just a reminder that the shop will close in 15 minutes today" the speaker calls out.