Chapter 24 - Sing for Me

Author's Note: I'm thinking this will be the best chapter I am writing, so much pixane in this. This is with lots of fluff, Pixal stays at Zane's house just waiting for him. She has lots of problems at school, this song inspired this chapter, someone sings this song in this chapter, guess who? so let's get on with the story!

Pixal POV

Ever since Zane has been in that accident, I kept on staying at his house with Echo and my father. 

When I went to school, I stayed quiet, I would go to the school council every lunchtime. 

Well it wasn't just me but sometimes Lloyd would go to the school council too, I felt sorry, he must have heard about the accident.

Normally music would relax my nerves and would make me feel a bit safe, 

When I am at home my father tries to cheer me up, but it doesn't work.

There is only one thing that cheers me up a little, it's playing on the piano.

I have played the piano for years, sometimes when I play it someone has to sing.

I couldn't sing, I never have, all of my friends have sung before even Zane.

His voice is so beautiful,

I began thinking of him and began to break down crying.

I miss him so much,

I wiped my tears and continued to play the piano, I shut my eyes and listen to the soft music.

Without thinking I began singing a song that was in line with the music I was playing on the piano.

"Ever wonder 'bout what he's doin'? How it all turned to lies Sometimes I think that it's better To never ask why..." I sang, I felt like I was in my comfort zone.

Eventually, my voice began to rise, soon it echoed through the house. 

I had a strange feeling someone was watching me but I ignored it and kept singing.

Once I finished singing my face fell to my hands and I began crying, 

Cyrus Borg POV

I can't believe I heard my daughter singing, I had to keep this a secret.

She has never done this before, she would always refuse to sing but now it has changed.

I wheeled back to the kitchen before she finds out, I thought of her feelings right now.

It would be broken like a machine that can't be repaired when it's damaged.

It had been a week since Echo has told me about Zane's accident,

Later I received a call from the hospital about visiting, the nurse has said that Zane has multiple injuries including his rib broken.

I wouldn't tell Pixal this, it would make her break into tears, but untold the nurse that we'll visit him next week.

I was doing this for Pixal, I know that she needs him so I will give her the opportunity to see him.

But I also know that seeing Zane in a bad shape will make her uncomfortable, 

I saw her on the table texting her friend Akita, 

"Pixal?" I asked her,

"Hmm?" She asked,

"I heard from the hospital that Zane is in good shape," I say,

She looks at me and I nod at her.

She shows a gentle smile at me and then continues to text her friend,