Chapter 16 - The Fashion Competition

Authors Note: So this chapter is centring on Akita and Pixal participating in the fashion competition, so Akita thought of helping the ninjas by turning into her wolf form and teaming up with Pixal. But Pixal still hasn't thought of how she will help the ninjas with their missions, this song gave me this idea I don't own it, so let's start.

Akita POV

I was getting materials for our fashion competition, the fashion sessions are on sewing classes which we have and at lunchtimes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

We decided to go for all of them, but because some days I can't go to the classes at lunchtime Pixal would do the rest of the work to give me a break.

Sometimes I wonder why Pixal doesn't get a break, she works a lot every day.

When we went to our first class, Pixal got some paper and pencils for us to plan.

For my one, I decided to use white clothing with red detailing on it. 

Pixal one was very creative her materials colours were red, dark blue, white, silver and gold.

We both checked each other, then we grabbed two styling statues. 

Then we took our measurements and then the next time we will bring in our materials and start sewing.

Pixal POV

We have just finished our first sewing class for the fashion competition, I still can't think of how I could help the ninja as a different fighter.

I was just heading home when Akita texted me, I opened the chat and looked at the new message.

It said...

Akita: Hey Pixal why don't you be this warrior but in a different way.

I replied to her message in our chat

Pixal: Akita you are a genius I was thinking from the appearance and because it's a samurai. Should I call myself Samurai X 2.0, Do you think if I use our costumes in our fashion competition could do well in what we would wear so the ninjas don't recognize us.

She took a while to answer

Akita: That would be great, I like the name Samurai X 2.0, what do you think I would call myself?

I thought for a while and then I thought about her white tail with red details when she was in her wolf form. Then I got an idea of her name,

Pixal: I think your name should be Red because of your red tail

She messaged me back,

Akita: Thanks that name might actually be useful 

I messaged her that we will talk about this tomorrow.