Chapter 30 - Half Of My Heart

Author's Note: Yo, This chapter might get rid of your sadness, so Pixal's Father is back. The other friends are back from Music camp already, Pixal sees her father in her long sleep. She doesn't know that she is dead, she also feels a change in her heart like something has happened in reality. I wouldn't spoil it for you so let's get on with the story😊.

Zane POV

After 2 days, Cryptor went to the hospital to pick up his father Cyrus Borg and take him to my house because that is where Pixal and he were staying.

When he arrived Cyrus Borg was happy, but he saw all our faces showing sadness.

"Oh, what is the matter, Zane?" He asks me, 

Cryptor walked up to him and took him to Pixal.

That is when I saw Mr Borg crying on Pixal's chest,

There was nothing he could do, I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I promised you would protect her, but I failed," I say,

"It's not your fault," Cryptor tells me.

I sighed, 

"She risked her life for you," I say,

Cyrus looked at me,

"Why?" He asked me with tears.

"That day she received news that you were dying and she was finding life hard for her. So she risked her life by overloading a draining machine which pretty much killed her" I say in sorrow.

"Would there be anything you would have done?" Cyrus asks me, 

Tears were brought up my eyes,

"No, there was nothing I could do," I say as tears fell from my eyes.

Soon he wrapped me into a hug, I shut my eyes and began crying, we both placed our hands on Pixal's chest.

The hug reminded me of my father, 

I realized that I could do something to save her, I pulled away from our comforting hug.

"Cyrus, there is something I can do," I say to him,

"Then please do so," he tells me sniffing.

I smiled and placed both hands-on Pixal's chest and began focusing,

I reflected on memories of her, my power grew stronger and stronger.

I kept on relaxing and focusing, 

I felt my power core getting weak, it was draining out power.

I could feel Pixal's power core taking in the power I was giving her,

Soon I pulled away and I saw her power core showing a bright glow.

I soon scanned her, she was alive, I smile and turned to see everyone looking at me in shock.

"She's alive," I say, the others cheered and Pixal's father hugged me.

I soon felt tired, I began groaning, 

"You might need some rest, that might be tiring," Cryptor told me. 

I nod and sat by Pixal's side and stroked her silky soft silver hair,

I pulled her into my arms and she laid her head on my chest.

I scanned myself finding what was wrong, it turns out that my power core has only 50%.

I realized that I have given Pixal half of my heart, I looked down seeing Pixal's chest.

I saw her power core glowing, I could see its light glowing, I covered it with Pixal's hand and I placed mine over it.

I felt tired and fell asleep with Pixal asleep in my arms,

I felt a strong connection with her after I gave her half of my heart.

Pixal POV

I still remember falling asleep in Zane's arms,

I felt quite calm after a fell asleep.

I dreamt of reading my father's diary, about his past, it was very tough.

I leaned on a tree with cherry blossoms, 

I was wearing a white dress that trailed behind me.

It would sparkle when the sun shined on it,

At the moment I am exhausted for some reason. I don't know why,

I leaned on the trunk of the cherry blossom tree.

I shut my eyes feeling power in my chest I haven't felt before,

It was relaxing and powerful, I soon felt arms around me.

I opened my eyes and looked up seeing Zane in white clothes, 

I smiled at him and laid my head on his chest.

I woke up feeling something different in my chest, it was like I have got a new power.

I felt myself in someone's arms, I looked up to see Zane asleep, I smile a give him a kiss on his head.

There was a fluffy blanket wrapped around us, I closed my eyes again and fell asleep.

The Next Day

Zane POV

I dreamt of seeing Pixal in a white dress and she is asleep in my arms, she is very peaceful when she sleeps.

I woke up finding Pixal moving in my arms, she was looking at me and was smiling.

I stared deeply into her eyes, I wrapped her into a hug and she soothingly rubbed my back.

She was soon embraced by her brother and her father, 

Later everything went back to normal.