Chapter 12 - Elements break through

Hey! Still writing, I love it. This part is also part of the sleepover chapter from midnight to the early morning and during the afternoon, I just had a very long day, now let me chill and write.

Pixal POV

Everyone the next day was awake except for me I was still asleep maybe because of how I stayed up late with Zane. A few times I woke up from nightmares and Zane helped me calm down, all of sudden a loud noise was on my ears.

"OKIAMAWAKECRYPTORDON'TALWAYSBLOWTHATHORNATME" I shouted as I got up so fast, I might have said that fast. 

I was surprised to see not Cryptor be all my friends laughing at me, I saw Skylor holding an air horn.

"Oh my Skylor, I first thought you were my brother, Cryptor he does that to me if I sleep in," I told her.

"You did sleep in, up to 8:00 am," she told me,

"Ok then I might have slept in," I told her.

After I got out of my sleeping bag, I packed my sports bag up and headed to Zane's house to pick up my school bag.

Zane also thought of taking me home so that I wasn't alone I agreed on this,

Ever since me and Zane told our feelings to each other, I could feel something in my mechanical heart like there is a strong connection between us. 

When we arrived at Borg Industries, I was greeted by my father as he hugged me. He was so happy that I was safe, he thanked Zane for keeping an eye on me. Zane told him that nothing bad happened, my father was pleased about this. 

Soon I pulled Zane into my room, everything in my room is full of the colour purple. I showed him that most of the walls were glass and you could see the view of the whole Ninjago City. 

Zane continued to look at the view of Ninjago City, 

"What are you going to do after you leave my house?" I asked him.

"I'm just going to go to the shops and that's all," he told me,

"Do you want me to help?" I asked him.

"Ok, I'm fine with that, then it will end quickly and I don't really need to worry about my brother then," he told me.

"Did your father make your brother?" I asked him,

"Yeah he did," he told me. 

"I have a brother too, he is quite annoying but he always keeps me safe if my father is not with me," I told him. 

"your brother is Cryptor right?" He asked me,

"yeh, that's his name," I told him.

I didn't realize Zane was distracted by something he was staring at,

"Zane, what are you looking at?" I asked him.

"That picture, with your dad and....." He stopped at mid-sentence,

"Oh this picture," I said as I pick up the picture he was looking at.

"This is my father and his childhood friend before I was made," I told him,

"My father told me that he would have loved me, but sadly he passed away," I told Zane.

"Your dad's friend looks similar to someone I know," he told me.

"Who?" I asked him,

"I don't know, but he looks just like my dad," he told me.

"Actually that could be him, I heard that my father friend likes to invent things and one day he made a robot but never told my father about it," I told him.

He looks at me with a smile,

"you're right, that is my dad, he would have loved you," he said. 

I smiled at him and looked at his icy blue eyes, he smiled back and softly grabbed my hand. Soon his face inched closer to mine, mine began to do the same. I shut my eyes as I felt soft warm lips on mine. I couldn't help but smile softly, all of a sudden I could feel something in my mechanical heart. It felt like it was glowing, I decided to ignore it because I thought it was just my imagination. But when we pulled away, I smiled and looked down embarrassed. 

"Is that meant to happen?" Zane asked me looking at my chest concerned.

I looked at my chest, I saw a light in the middle, I covered it trying not to let Zane look at it.

"I don't know, I mean this is part of my program or something. Normally this happened only with me and my father when I felt myself having comfort or something that made me happy"  I told him. 

Normally my father included something in my program where if I was feeling happy inside my mechanical heart would show through and it would glow bright every time it beats. I might have forgotten to turn it off. 

"Then that's ok," he told me smiling,

I smiled back and we left my room, I told my father that I would be going out with Zane to help with the shopping. 

When we left, I helped Zane with collecting the things and putting them in the bag. Later when we were leaving, I began talking to Zane. He began to stop when he saw something around the corner, he told me to stop talking.

He walked to the corner to check what it was, there were some boys stealing something that looked like gold.

Zane told me to wait as he sneaked to them and began to fight them. He managed to fight them but they were slightly better and got Zane to the floor, but he didn't stay like that. 

All of sudden I saw his eyes go bright white and I saw his hand becoming white, he shouted at them and something came out of his hand, Ice. After he was finished with the fight, his eyes turned back to normal. I ran to him, he began to collapse to the ground. I managed to catch him, 

"Zane, what was that?" I asked him shaking.

"I don't know?" He told me shuddering a lot,

"come on let's get you home," I told him helping him up and taking him home.