Chapter 7 - The Science Project

Zane POV

After we destroyed that annoying crowd bullying Lloyd, we headed to class. "Seriously could Harumi leave my friend alone, I getting sick and tired of her grrrrr" I growled in my head. 

My thinking was distracted by Pixal talking to me, 

"Who was that person bulling Lloyd?" she asked.

"Oh that was his ex Harumi, she is such an annoying one," I said to her.

"she does sound annoying and mean," she said. 

"yeh, she does," I said, 

"Oh I have to attend class now see ya," she said.

I watch her leave, the bell rang just in time. I went to my science class with Kai, Jay, Cole and Lloyd.

As we sat in our seats, our teacher discussed what we are doing.

"Hello Class, we are going to discuss our assessment for this term" 

Everyone groaned except for me, I am always interested in assessments and I always get A's on my test nearly every one of me.

"we will be doing a fun project, you have to work on a system of the human body but it has to be creative," everyone started to talk to each other.

"Class silence please I need to discuss more, you can work with a partner or by yourself. You can use a friend outside of class as a year 11 or 9" the teacher said.

Everyone, well nearly everyone got into partners, I was alone but I got an idea of someone who I can partner up with.  

After Class it was recess so head over to a table which was empty and ate my food while doing some homework. Surprisingly, Pixal was standing in front of me when I turned my head.

I jumped, "Oh Pixal i didn't see you there" .

"Sorry if I scared you, can I sit with you? I can't see any of my friends" she said half blushing.

"oh sure" I said making room for her, she quietly sat down and looked at the work I was doing.  

"What are you doing?" she asked, 

"Oh I'm doing my science project plan" I said.

"Ok" she said still looking at my work plan.

"Oh i forgot do you want to be my partner for doing this assignment?" I asked.

"Oh sure, what is the assignment about?" 

I discussed about the project, and I had dicided to do the digestive,circulatory and digestive system all together. Pixal has said that she had an idea of doing a poster that lights up when you press a button. I agreed and we both worked on it the whole recess, we both agreed to go to the library at lunch time to work on it.

After school, i sat on a bench in front of the school seeing everyone getting picked up. I saw Pixal catching the public bus, but none of her friends were with her. I saw her get on the bus and go to a seat, she might have caught my face when she sat down. She smiled softly at me and waved, I saw her blushing purple. I smiled back also blushing, I also waved back as the bus left.

All day, i was still thinking about Pixal her smile, her face, her voice, everything. She is so beautiful and soft, she sometimes makes me forget my problems.