Chapter 2 - Meeting The Gals

No POV

During recess, Nya ran to the table Kai and his friends were sitting at,

"Hey guys can I introduce you to my new friends?" she asked.

"sure, you guys wanna come too?" Kai asked his friends, 

"Ok," they all said at once.

Nya led Kai and his friend to her table with her friends, 

"Guys, I want you to meet Skylor, Akita and Pixal," Nya said showing her friends.

Kai POV

When Nya, my sis introduced her friends they all looked nice. 

But one caught my eye, the girl called Skylor had such a very cute face and has red flamy hair. 

I immediately heated up, "dame she's so cute," I thought.

Zane POV

My friend's sister was showing her friends Akita, Skylor and Pixal.

I looked at Kai from the corner of my eye, his face looked kinda red. 

"looks like he has got a crush," I thought.

I observed Nya's friends one more time and saw one of her friends Pixal she looked just like a robot. No wait she is a robot, just for a second, her eye met mine. 

We stayed like that for a while until I looked away blushing like crazy, my mechanical heart was beating so fast it would have exploded. 

Lloyd POV

When Nya introduced her friends they all looked nice, there was also a robot (which was Pixal)  and she seemed kind and helpful. Another one caught my eyes, the girl called Akita, she looked so cute. 

But I was afraid, what if she doesn't like me as my ex did. 

My ex Harumi was the worst girlfriend I ever had, at first she was a cute and young lady, but later she betrayed me and that didn't stop her madness from rising. Everytime in class, at recess, at lunch and even on my interschool sports training she would start bulling me with the Sons of Garmodon gang.  

But I already know that all girls are all different, I haven't got a girlfriend for a while, so maybe I might get the opportunity to get one like Akita, Right?

My eyes met Akita's, her eyes were so beautiful. It's like I am staring into some golden brown orbs. Her eyes showed softness but fearless, we looked away blushing i looked one more time back at her and I saw her blushing too. 

The bell began to ring, all of us began to head to class.

"what happened to you guys, your faces well expect for you Jay. Your faces they were red well expect for you Zane yours was blue. Are you in love or something?" Cole said complaining. 

"yes" Zane, Kai and Lloyd said at the same time.

"what about you Jay,  I saw you talking to Nya" Cole said looking at his best friend.

"yes that is what we were doing, we're best friends" Jay answered.

"But don't you have a crush on her?"

"No not really, I mean we met last year and we just became friends I don't think I felt any feelings when Kai introduced me to her " 

"well I was going to think that you would fall in love with her"

"well if I did, I would think Kai would go over protective on Nya and ask me to stop" 

"ok then" 

Cole and Jay finished their conversation and headed to their new class.

Nya POV

When me and the girls were going to class I realized that they were acting weird. They were walking and staying quiet while walking to class. 

"Hey, you girls ok?" I asked.

"yeh we're fine" Skylor asked, 

"Are you sure, just after I introduced you guys to my brother and his friends you guys were feeling uncomfortable. Maybe I shouldn't have introduce you guys to them if it made you uncomfortable" I said a feeling a bit upset.

"No it's fine really, it's something else" Akita said.

"We'll talk about this later ok girls" I said as we all head to class.

Authors Note: Hey Everyone just have put an announcment that I will be making new chapters every second day!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, Next chapter coming soon. :)