Chapter 13 - The Prophecy

Author Note: Hey guys I feel like I haven't written for a while because I was too busy writing the Pixane chapter got to do with Toy Story Hehe. Well, I was lucky I didn't forget to write a chapter I thought to write some more Chapters with some Llokita, I haven't done that for a while.

Skylor POV

I have just arrived at school, so far I had a great day. I began to walk to my locker, I began to see Pixal packing her things in her locker. She might have caught me looking and waiting for her. I walked up to her and hugged her, she seemed to sigh in relief. Just as we pulled away I saw something on her chest like there was a light there,

"Pix what is that?"I asked her.

"Oh that, don't worry about that it happens when I am happy or feeling comforted," she told me.

"Oh ok I was just going to worry about that," I told her,

"Don't worry I was going to switch it off anyway" she told me.

" Ok," I said,

"Do you want to come with me, Akita and Nya for a day out on the last day of term 1?" I asked me.

"Oh, sure I'll just need to let my father about this," she told her.

"have you seen anything weird with Zane?" I asked Pixal suddenly,

"No, why are you asking this?" She asked me.

"Oh, because when I went on my day out with Kai he had what looked like his hand was on fire," I said. 

"That's odd, you're right that happened to Zane but he had ice on his hands," she told her.

"Should we ask Nya and Akita about this if their boyfriends had the same thing?" I asked her.

"yeah we should, wait, I heard that Nya and Jay are just friends but Nya said that she had a teeny weeny crush right?" She said as we went to find our friends.

We found them at the library in the fantasy section, 

We greeted them and asked them about the problem I had during the weekend with Kai.

They said something similar to mine and Pixal's.

Nya said that Jay's hand showed lighting,

Akita hadn't said anything about Lloyd she thought that maybe it was just their imagination.

Akita POV

My friends have told me about their odd day with their boyfriends,

I couldn't help but not believe that, I mean that is impossible.

I decided to talk to Lloyd because I didn't see him doing it, 

I saw Lloyd at the canteen purchasing his lunch. I walked up to him and waited for him to get his lunch.

He catches my eye and smiled when he can back with his lunch,

"Hey Akita" 

"Hey Lloyd, I need to ask you something," I told him.

"Well, what is it?" He asked me,

" Have you seen any of your friends having their hands on fire or something?" I asked.

"No, but I heard from Kai, Jay and Zane about this," he told me,

"Why did you ask?" 

"Because my friends asked me if that happened to you," I told him.

"No, it didn't happen to me yet," He told me,

"Ok, I was just asking," I told him.

"Hey, Akita, do you want to come with me to my house, I have just realized that my mother wants to meet you," Lloyd told me.