Chapter 25 - Going out with a Wolf

Author's Note: So yeah, I had a great day today, someone has asked me to do a Lloykita chapter, thanks for the request, so there might be a little Pixane but that will be saved for the next chapter where someone returns to school.

Lloyd POV

It has been 2 weeks since that terrible accident, I heard the news that Pixal has visited him and he was in good shape.

I was happy, we all decided to throw a party when he returns home,

This morning I walked to school early, I headed to the library to do my homework.

I felt a bag drop beside me and someone sat next to me, I turned to see Akita.

"Hey, what are doing here so early?" I asked her,

"My brother had to go to work early," she said.

I smiled, I felt her lean on me, 

I felt an urge to tell her something but I wasn't really in the mood now.

"I have the whole time free after school, can we go somewhere to hang out?" I asked her as the words I didn't want to tell her spilled out.

"Is this some kind of date?" She asked me blushing and smiling at the same time.

"Uh, Yeah?" I said blushing furiously,

"That's great, I'll come," she says.

I smile, she turns into her wolf form and curls up on me and licked my face.

Soon more students came into the library so Akita had to change back into herself,

Later during the day, Akita was involved in a fight.

She had got her eye injured and her eye was now swollen,

Pixal has seen the whole thing, 

She told me that Harumi was teasing her and began to start a fight. She has now got detention again.

When I saw Akita during recess she was sad and she kept on keeping her hand on her swollen eye just to cover it so no one could see.

She was staying very close to her closet friend, Pixal,

During lunch, I decided to talk to Akita, 

I was heading to her locker and found her turning her back from Harumi who was telling her something.

When Harumi was gone I walked up to her and she immediately hugged me and began crying,

I rubbed her back and tried to comfort her.

She looked at me with a sad expression, I wipe her tears and kissed her on her head and embraced her again.

After that, we kept hanging out the whole lunchtime, 

She seemed to be okay.

After school I found her texting her brother, I smiled,

"You ready?" I asked.

She nodded happily,

"Where are we going?" She asked me,

"I was thinking of going to the plaza which is a bus ride away and a walk away," I said.

She hummed,

"That sounds great," she said as we hopped on the bus,

We sat at the back with Skylor and Kai.

When we reached our stop, we both hopped off and walked the way to the plaza,

When we walked in, there was a lot of people there.

We went to get take away and we sat outside the plaza and ate our early dinner,

Akita decided to keep some for her brother.

While we were eating it was very quiet, we could hear the bird singing in the welcome of night.

I turned to see Akita smiling with her head up like she is feeling the best time in her life.

I smiled and felt an urge to tell her something,

Instead, I kissed her on the cheek.

She immediately fell off her chair and blushed furiously,

I began to laugh.

She got mad but she was smiling,

"Very funny," she says as she smacks me on the arm.

I smile and she smiled back, 

Her smile faded for a second and she moved closer to me.

My smile faded too, I moved closer to her and she got on my lap and her face was very close.

Both of our eyes shut as our lips connected, I could feel our lips move softly.

When we pulled away I saw Akita looking at me giggling and placing her hand on my cheek.

I smiled, we were enjoying our day out, I got a message from my mum telling me to come home.

Soon we both catches the bus to Akita's home, once I drop her off I headed back to my home.

I can't get that kiss moment out of my head, it was so comforting and relaxing.

Author's Note: I am sorry for the delay, got a lot of homework to do, sorry, so I will be making my next chapter with a return of a friend, but the start is with some dancing so get your dancing shoes on.