Chapter 14 - Phone talk

Authors Note: Hey haven't published this on the right day sorry, was actually still thinking of what I could write. On youtube, I saw this Disney Movie (please even though I am old enough to watch movies that are M I can still watch Disney) the movie still hasn't come out it's called Turning Red if any of you guys heard of it. That gave me an idea, so let's get on with the chapter.

Pixal POV

I have just arrived at school, I have realized that today Akita come early and she is always in the library.

But, it turns out that Akita wasn't there in the library, I began to look for her around the whole block of the school.

I came back to my locker and sighed in exhaustion, I picked up my phone and dialled her number.

"Hello?" I heard Akita's voice through the phone,

"Hi Akita," I said.

"Hey Pix, what do you want?" She asked,

"Why aren't you here today? Normally on Wednesdays, you come early to school" I told her worryingly.

"Pix, I'm not sure how to explain this, but there has been a problem this morning," she told me freaking out.

"Akita, what's the matter?" I asked her,

"Well it happened when I woke up," she told me.

"What happened?" I asked her, I had so many questions.

Akita POV

I have just answered the phone and I realized that Pixal would be looking for me at school.

Something odd happened in the morning,

She have just asked me what happened, I could tell that she was freaking out.

"Well..." I said

1 Hour Ago

"Akita, breakfast is ready," My caretaker said from behind my bedroom door.

I groaned and got up, I have just got a terrible nightmare of something I couldn't pinpoint. I was dreaming of a person turning into a wolf and its eyes were so creepy,

"Coming," I said as I headed to the bathroom.

When I looked at the mirror, I looked different, I wasn't a human, instead, I was a wolf.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed,

I tried to hide, but I kept on knocking things down.

"Is everything ok?" My caretaker asked as she knocked on the door lightly,

I sniffed myself,

"Bleg" I groaned covering my nose.

Just then my caretaker opened and cane through the door,

"I'm a gross white monster," I said as I started to cry.

My caretaker didn't look as frightened as my brother was,

I quickly ran to my room and began to brush my fur nonstop.

"Don't look at me, stay back!" I sobbed,

"*gasped* This happened already?!" My brother said surprised.

"What did you say?" I asked him,

My brother grabbed my paw and he ran to the cupboard and pulled out a decorated wooden box.

When he opened it he told me that our ancestors had the ability to shapeshift into a specific animal.

He emailed the school that I'll be away today because of what happened, so I'll be staying at home to figure out how I can turn back to normal.

Present

"What? You can shapeshift?" Pixal asked half-yelling in the phone devastated.

"Well not exactly," I said to her, 

"Do you want me to tell Lloyd about this?" She asked me.

"No, no, no, I'm not ready to tell him yet," I said.

"Ok, I'm gonna leave the phone ok?" She said,

"Ok bye," I said,

"Bye," she said as I ended the call.

Pixal POV

As the call was ended, I was still confused by how Akita can shapeshift.

Soon my friends came over and gave me some lunch in a paper bag from the canteen.

I really didn't need it, I thanked them, they could tell I was worried because I was very silent.

"Hey, is anything wrong?" Skylor asked me.

"Oh there is nothing to be concerned" told them,

"Ok if that's what you say" Nya said.