Chapter 8 - The Park

Lloyd POV

I have just arrived at high school, didn't find my friends weren't anywhere. Maybe because I came very early, I went to the library to work on my homework. while I was working I didn't realise someone was in front of me. When I looked around, I saw Akita in front of me. 

"Hi Lloyd," she said happily, I immediately blushed from her smile. 

"Hi, Akita, How did you get here and where are your other friends?" I asked half blushing.

"Oh normally on Wednesdays I go to the early bus to get to school because my brother had to go to his job," she said also blushing.

"Ok then, what are you going to do now?" I asked,

"Oh I was thinking of helping you if you need it," she said kind of shy.

"uh, uh..." What is wrong with me is my voice getting stuck in my mouth.

"Alright," I said blushing crazily, I made some room for her as she sat down. 

When I got stuck somewhere I think Akita could notice it because she keeps on saying what to do. She did it a few times, I was pleased that she was helping me. When she wasn't helping me she would look in the book she was reading, for some reason when she was reading I would continuously stare at her beautiful features. 

When she did look at me I would look away from her and pretend to do the work I was doing. Sometimes when she did look she would smile at me while I did my work. Sometimes when I saw her smiling at me with the corner of my eye, I would blush but I felt a strange urge to kiss her. Dame her smile is so cute.

When the bell rang I headed out of the library with Akita, while we were going to our lockers, she looked at me and said

"Lloyd I need to speak to you about something at lunchtime ok"

"ok, sure I am free that time," I said with no hesitation. 

Then we split ways to our lockers.

Then during lunch, I went up to Akita's locker to see her there putting her things away. She turned herself to see me, 

"Hi Lloyd, I'll just put my things away and then we'll go outside to the tables," she said while putting her things inside her locker. 

When she was finished she brought her lunch with her as we headed outside to an empty table. As we sat down, she began eating her lunch. It was weird she was eating what looked like rice and fish, I had never eaten fish before but some of my friends said it's good and told me to try the tuna sushi (delicious). 

My thoughts were disturbed by Akita telling me something, 

"Excuse me, what did you say?" I asked.

"I needed to talk to you about Harumi," she said, 

"what about her?" I asked 

"why is she so mean to you," she asked,

"well she used to be my girlfriend," I said embarrassingly.

"What? What happened to her" she asked,

"well when we first met she was a nice lady but later that month she turned out to be a terrible maniac and betrayed me and now every time I was outside of class she would bully me, I feel like I shouldn't have met her in the first place," I said almost tearing up. 

I didn't realize something tight around my torso, I was shocked to see Akita hugging me. I melted into her hug letting my tears fall. 

"I'm sorry," she said softly rubbing my back which made me calm down. The hug lasted a while, when I pulled away from our hug I smiled and looked at Akita. She smiled back and continued to look at my green eyes, just then the bell rang for class. When I heard it I pulled away from our staring and blushed crazily, 

"Lloyd?" Akita said looking at me,

"yes," I said looking back as we were walking to our lockers.

"can you walk me to the park with me after school I have to wait for my brother to pick me up," she asked.

"sure I just need to let my mother know about that," I said when I stopped walking.

"ok thanks see ya," she said walking to her locker and grabbing then heading to class.

Later after school, I was texting my mum about how I was going to go to the park with Akita.

When I was done Akita has just come out of the school corridors, she smiled and walked up to me. Then I got up and we both started to walk to the park, I didn't realize that Akita is holding my hand. I could feel her warmth spread my body from her hand, I blushed slightly. When we arrived at the park we sat down on a seat and waited for Akita's brother to come. 

I looked at Akita, it looked like she was going to cry. 

"Hey is anything wrong?" I asked

"oh it's nothing," she said wiping her tears.

"please tell me, is this the wrong place you wanted to go?" I asked

"It's Harumi," she said looking at me with tears returning to her eyes.

"what about her, did she do something?" I asked,

She didn't say anything but pulled out a piece of paper,

"she did this while I was packing my things to leave the school"  she whispered. 

I gently took the piece of paper and unfolded it, it read...

"You don't belong here, and you have no right for Lloyd to tell about me, you stupid, poor idiot"

I looked at Akita, I could see tears come out of her eyes. I pulled her into a cuddle, her sobs slowed and I heard Akita also let out a sigh. As we pulled away I took a look at her again, she looked a lot better than before. I ripped the piece of paper and tossed it to the nearest bin. 

"Thank you," she said,

"Your welcome and I am sorry this happened to you," I said. 

She smiled at me, I smiled back, we were disturbed by someone calling Akita's name. We both looked up to see a man who looked a few years older than Akita. 

"Hi brother," she said smiling and giving him a hug when she walked up.

"Who's this Akita?" He asked,

"Oh this is my friend, Lloyd," she said,

"Lloyd this is my brother Kataru," she said smiling at me.

"Hey Bro," he said walking up to me and shaking my hand. 

"Nice to meet you Kataru but I need to go, my mother must be waiting for me," I said.

" see you Akita and see you Kataru," I said as I waved and left, 

They waved back and left.

Authors Note: Hope you enjoyed this chapter especially if you ship Lloykita which I do. I will be editing on the weekend