Chapter 19 - Trauma, Fear and Pain

Author's Note: Hey guys, I gave out my next story "Princesses can't be pirates" it's for the Pixane Lovers. Well in this chapter, it's centring about Pixal and the teacher announcing about camp (yes there is going to be a camp chapter soon, it's gonna be fun 😊).

Pixal POV

After the night we had a victory, Aspheera was sent to prison, we were all happy.

But there was a problem, that night I went to sleep, I kept on having these nightmares of the look of Zane with the scroll and showing me that vicious face.

This morning I went on the bus with Skylor and discussed with her about it,

"That must be terrible, but don't worry it's over," she told me.

"Are you sure? I don't know how long I'm getting these nightmares" I told her.

"The only thing I would advise you is to talk to Zane about this," she said to me.

"Ok," I said, 

Soon we reached our stop, we jumped off and saw the others.

"Hey guys" I heard Skylor say to them,

I saw Zane coming to me and hugging me.

I immediately stepped back and shivered, he immediately stopped and placed a hand on my shoulder.

I shivered, 

Pixal, is anything wrong?" He asked me in a soft voice.

"It's nothing," I said as I walked away.

I turned back seeing him quite upset, I quickly headed to my locker.

I got ready for my class, soon an announcement went for all the year 9 and 10s to go to the homeroom class for this period.

I headed to my homeroom classroom,

"Attention students, I have something important to tell you," our teacher said.

Everyone in my class began to quiet down and listen, 

"The week after next week, Weare going to camp" she declared.

Everyone cheered, I looked over to Akita, she wasn't cheering, instead, she hung her head down.

I placed a hand on her shoulder,

"I'll think of something," I said to her.

She softly smiled at me,

"Where are we going miss" we heard one of the students ask.

"Hmmm let me see," she says as she reads the sheet she was holding.

"We'll be going to the camp that is in the south, this might be a long way," she told us.

We all smiled,

"Miss isn't it snowing there," Skylor asked our teacher.

"Well Skylor, that's the fun bit, there's gonna be snow when we get there, so remember to bring lots of fluffy, warm jackets and clothes," our teacher says excitingly.

We all cheered, I didn't instead I wondered what being in the snow is like.

I have never been to the snow,  but my father has and he said it's great being in the snow.

"Another thing I need to tell you is that the year 10s are joining us," the teacher said.

Later the teacher gave us the sheets for payment and the list of what to bring.

Lunchtime 

I decided to talk to Akita about a plan about going to camp,

We both sat at an empty table outside in the courtyard.