Chapter 6 - Bullies

No POV

Everyone arrived at school early that morning, 

"Hey Guys," Nya said as the other girls Skylor, Akita and Pixal ran up to her

"Hey Nya," Kai said.

"Cole, have you seen Lloyd anywhere," Jay said running up to him.

" I don't know he was just with us" he answered.

"Come on we have to find him," Zane said as they all split apart to find Lloyd.

Nya POV

Me and Jay were going to find Lloyd, we looked everywhere. We were going to head back to see our friends when we passed a crowd of laughter near my brother's friends lockers.

I called the others with my phone to check the crowd, they all came and we pushed to the front of the group.

And there was Lloyd with all his folders and pens on the floor, he looked like he was going to cry. I also saw everyone taking photos of him, especially his ex Harumi and the Sons of Garmodon Gang.

It wasn't just me but all of us were mad, we pushed the crowd back from Lloyd.

"back of Harumi" I yelled, she just looked at me and laughed.

"Foolish, can't you let me talk to Lloyd" she smirked,

"No and I know that you are just trying to make him more upset" I yelled.

Without controlling myself I tackled her to the ground, and the others joined in.

Akita POV

While the others were arguing with the Sons of Garmodon Gang, I quietly walked to Lloyd and helped him up.

"You ok?" I asked,

"Yeh I'm fine" he answers half blushing. 

"Come on everyone let's go before anyone sees us especially the teachers" I called out to the others. 

I didn't realized I was holding Lloyd's hand, it felt warm and soft. I immediately let go and started to blushed like crazy and my heart was beating like crazy.

The bell rang just as we were going to our lockers

"I need to head to class now bye" I said to Lloyd.

"bye Akita" he said waving to me, I waved back and headed to class with my friends.