Chapter 32 - The Swimming Carnival

Author's Note: Well, yeah had a long day on Friday aka 11 of March, had a sports carnival, brought my phone to write, but instead of a sports carnival I did a swimming one since I haven't been in one and I wonder what it would be like being in one. Adding some pixane with fluff, BTW I have my first time doing a song with my friend in karaoke. It was so great so yeah, very nervous and great literally everyone was swinging their phones with the torch on and singing along. So let's get one with the story!😉😅

Akita POV

Weeks passed and me and Lloyd went closer, during the holidays we went out nearly every week.

We were told that during the first week of the term we are going to a Swimming Carnival, 

There is going to be some much fun, there is going to be a karaoke spot, a canteen, water slides and a picnic place. 

I am excited and Pixal told me that she is going for 3 events with Zane, she was thinking of pranking him.

I was thinking of singing a song with Pixal in the karaoke area, she texted me that she is quite unsure of the idea.

The truth was that before she graduated primary school, she did sing, but that ended when she went to the school disco with Nya. She sang a song in the karaoke area and ended up losing her voice which made everyone laugh at her began mocking her and calling her the singer with the doodle voice. After that, she stopped singing and kept it inside, but I still remember her father telling me that she sang by herself at Zane's house. It was quite shocking because her father said she hasn't sung like that before, it is quite beautiful. 

Zane has also heard her sing before, he told me that she sings like an angel.

I have sung ever since I was small, nearly every day I sing, it is quite fun it makes me happy.

That day I packed my things for the swimming carnival and wore my swimsuit under my uniform.

When I arrived at the school, I find Lloyd with Zane and Pixal talking, they were talking about the cool water slides that will be there.

"Hi Akita, are you excited?" Lloyd asks me, I smile,

"Yes, I am thinking of going to the karaoke area to sing, I want Pixal to sing with me, but she doesn't need to if she wants to," I say, Pixal smiles at me.

"Well, she did sing when Zane wasn't feeling well, I don't know what is the problem," Lloyd says and Zane elbows him in the side and he yelps.

"Ok, ok, I was playing around," he says at Zane, 

"She only did it because she missed me," Zane tells him.

"Well good point," Lloyd says, 

Soon me and Pixal volunteered to drop off some icy poles to the bus.

When we got on the bus I sat with Pixal and we talked about our plan for the swimming carnival since it is going for the whole day.

We thought of going on the water slides, then trying the karaoke area and then we can hang out with the others.

Kai told us that at the end the principal is going to go on one of the waterslides, we are so excited to see that.

When we arrived Pixal decided to sit with Zane, I saw Pixal putting her towel down like a mat and sitting down with Zane.

I saw from the corner of my eye, Lloyd sitting with me and placing her towel down just like what Pixal did.

"You going for any events?" He asked me,

"Yes but I have to wait until 1 o'clock," I say.

"Hmm, I have to for mine in half an hour," Lloyd tells me,