46- Moonlight Sonata Murder Case

﹇ 𖣖 ꒲ ꒰ ꒱ ꒥ 𓋲 𖤘 𓎆 🂦 𖡂 ⸼ 𖣓 𑁯 ꧔ ꒦ ꒷ 𔕔 ⑅ ᘏ

﹆♡‌ ◌ ᝬ な ๋ εϊз ‹𝟹 ଘ ⩩ ﹫ 𓏭 ั ᕱ⑅ᕱ ⁺ ^ ^ ♡𝆬

3rd POV

"Damn it the rest of Japan is in the golden week so why does the great detective Mouri Kogorou have to visit this island? It's all this damn letter's fault, the one we got last week and then the phone call we received from that guy 2 days ago..."

~Flashback 2 days ago~

Mouri was sitting in the detective agency when Rin, Conan, and Ran came back from school the phone started to ring "The great detective Mouri Kogorou speaking" Mouri answered the phone.

"Two more days until the full moon...I've already transferred 500,000 Yen to your account and now come to the island" the men answered from the other side of the phone "W-Wait who are you??" Mouri said "Asou Keiji from Tsukikage island..." he hung up "Ah-Hold on" Mouri yelled.

~Flashback done~

Rin, Conan, Ran, and Mouri we're on a ship heading to the island "Who cares we get to relax on an island in the Izu sea!! Right Ran & Conan-kun" Rin said cheerfully as she looked at Ran and Conan and the node in agreement "Yeah!" they said in sync. "Does this look like a relaxing island to you?" Mouri said, looking at them.

 "Does this look like a relaxing island to you?" Mouri said, looking at them

~Moon shadow island hall~

"Aso Keiji? There's no such person on this island " the receptionist told Mouri after looking in the registry of residents.

"Huh? Check again, look I even received a letter from him " Kogoro said to him while showing him the letter he got from his client.

" What's the matter ?" A man wearing glasses came to them.