38- Amusement park .

Today the four of us are going to the tropical land as we planed before and of course i'm wearing my disguise so nobody will recognize me , also it's the day where shinichi got shrunken by Aptx well I can't stop that from happening , if shinichi doesn't shrunk he won't know about the organization and the whole plot will change and maybe the BO won't get caught duh gosho aoyama didn't just make Conan as the main character just like that , he has his own role which is to bring the organization down , well I prefer to help in the shadows , I really wonder how will be his reaction if he knows that I'm working with the B.O .

" wah finally we arrived " said sonoko exclaimed excitedly .

" thought I don't know why you look so excited this isn't your first coming her " commented shinichi with his usual bored face .

" yeah yeah not like some person who was talking about a fictional character all the way here " replied back sonoko .

" Ma ma futaritomo " I said trying to stop them from fighting but without any use .

Then Ran hit the wall next to her which resulted a crack and that made them stop of course .

' wao Ran is scary , remind me to not cross her bad side , or I will end like that wall ...poor wall ' I thought .

" You too stop fighting we come here to enjoy so don't ruin it ..... Onee-chan let's go try the roll coaster " Ran said graping by hand leading me to the roll coaster leaving the two who were fighting earlier behind us .

" wait .." They shouted following us .

We headed toward the roller coaster .now we are waiting our turn while sonoko and Shinchi fighting non stop ' ow c'mon give us a break 'i rolled my eyes sighing heavily, then I turned back my gaze back to listen to their discussion .

Shinchi went on talking about sherlock Holmes ," you know he was able to know that Watson was a doctor from Afghanistan just by a handshake , isn't that amazing ?" He said that while grabbing the right hand of the girl who was in front of us with Brown hair wearing white shirt and blue skirt wearing a beautiful necklace .

" you are a well trained gymnast aren't you ?" He asked her .

And the girl with brown hair gaped " how did you now that ?"

"Because of the blisters on Her hand the only women who would get callouses like that would be the one who worked with iron bars ." kudo explained .I raised my eyebrows at him .

" you can also get blisters from playing tennis , so how would you know that ? " sonoko asked him .

" well I figured it out when the wind blew up her skirt earlier , there were a unique bruising on her thigh that could only be a sign of an accomplished master of the vertical bars " he admitted bluntly without a care , ran and sonoko blushed heavily I busted laughing .

" you were just cheating , acting like you were a big shot like holmes !!!" Ran .....

" mou not anyone would notice that detail thought !" I said defending him , thought I regret it immediately .

" right , I'm a great detective after all "

" but to thing of it I didn't know you were a pervert shinichi that's not good " it's like a thousands of rocks called on his head the other two laughed at that .
A man wearing a casual suit come out of nowhere facing shinichi .
" kora you separated us from our friends !!"he shouted angrily .

" your f-riends ... Then shall I give our places to you ? "
The little detective shuttered .
" well you've got what you deserve for being a ceathrr
" oh it's look like it's our turn let's get going " ran said , then we took our places . at that moment I noticed gin and vodka thought none of them recognized me , oh i didn't know that my disguise was that perfect I really do owe toshi -,sensei a lot ' .

"Rin .." Shinichi called me bringing me out of my thoughts .I looked at them and find all of them are sitting the only place left was beside shinichi .

' oye wasn't Ran supposed to be the one who will sit next to shinichi I geuss my presence really did change many things ...'

" oh right .." Then I took the place , and looked behind me to see Ran and sonoko chuckling .

' huh? What are they laughing at ? '
" oye you are spacing out , what are you thinking about ?" shinichi waving his hand ............

"Oh , just that it'd been a long time since I had fun with you guys, i really missed the old days " I said smiling softly remembering the past .

Shinichi puffed his checks " you're saying that like you're an old lady " .

" oh really , thought I really was looking forward to come with you " I said while looking ahead .
Just then the roller coater went to the tip and went down at a full speed , shouts of excitement and fears ringed around .

' what is this feeling like I'm forgetting somthing important?' Thought Rin .